Atomic Science Still Results in Issues

John Smith

Sep 3, 2013
Atomic Science no longer crashes the game but causes some annoying issues. Atomic Science results in the inability to craft essential pieces of equipment like heavy duty plating among other things. It also makes it so copper and tin ore cannot be smelted, and must first be broken down into dust before being able to be smelted. This has been an issue since build 653 and I was really hoping it would be fixed by now.

Forge Client Things: http://pastebin.com/DeTtCV8X

Captain Kirk

Aug 26, 2013
Using the green build, not latest white build works for me( for ICBM, only the latest white build works)

John Smith

Sep 3, 2013
Well it doesn't crash at all, instead it has other smaller annoying issues that in turn make the mod frustrating to play. I can enrich every copper and tin ore that I find, but also I forgot to mention that steel dust won't smelt either and in order to make steel plates you need the steel from steel dust. Steel created via the metallurgic infuser does not work in the steel plate recipe, so as an admin I have to divide out steel plates to people that want to trade for them. That's pretty annoying trust. Plus I can't make heavy duty plating and in turn the tier 2 stuff because Atomic Science ate up half of the plating types or something. Its not an ICBM issue, tried it with 1 mod at a time with GC and it ran just fine.