Auto Lander for Players that crashes when lands on moon/mars!

If you had the same problem when you crash when you loaded the moon/mars, will you try Auto Lander?

• Maby...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It will be Helpful to be more careful!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Thomas Aunvik

Feb 21, 2014
ALWAYS when im trying to enter the moon, the moon lander is crashed when is loaded!
Then i got a suggestion! Add a thing next eks. chest slots in the NASA workbench, you add a called Auto Lander Crafted by: Diamond = D Landing Platform = L Full Fuel Tank = F
Workbench:
D F D
L L L
D F D

That will be Awsome! You dont even need to press SPACE to slow down! It slows for you! Also, youll NEVER crash! And Sometimes you can get offset the place. It goes ca. 8 blocks away from the last landing spot! Hope youll like it

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
Nope no support. Why? we dont need an auto lander Often at the first time you crash but you learn so yea this is an really bad idea. Also you can remove the lander and replace it with an parachute giving more reasons that this idea is unessery

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Nope no support. Why? we dont need an auto lander Often at the first time you crash but you learn so yea this is an really bad idea. Also you can remove the lander and replace it with an parachute giving more reasons that this idea is unessery

I think the issue here isn't that he doesn't know that he had to slow down, but that it has already crashed by the time the dimension loads so it's not just a matter of learning like you said.

Also, for the sake of those who don't know, how do you replace the lander with a parachute? You make it sound really simple, but don't explain how to do it.

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
I think the issue here isn't that he doesn't know that he had to slow down, but that it has already crashed by the time the dimension loads so it's not just a matter of learning like you said.

Also, for the sake of those who don't know, how do you replace the lander with a parachute? You make it sound really simple, but don't explain how to do it.
Confiq also it is an matter of learning but im so special i dident crash the first time because i read that i need to slow down.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Confiq also it is an matter of learning but im so special i dident crash the first time because i read that i need to slow down.

Yes and you're not the only one who read that and was able to land safely the first time. Again, even if someone crashed the first time, learned the hard way, and tried to slow down every time after that it still makes no difference for some if the dimension doesn't load fast enough and the lander crashes before they can even react.

I'm not saying that what you said is inaccurate, but the problem doesn't simply end there for those whose maps don't load fast enough.

Winter Man

Apr 7, 2014
I like it. It's realistic. We use auto landers all the time in real space missions. If we didn't, we'd have to use our little remote controls at least 4 minutes before a lander needed it (on Mars, at least). Just make them expensive, so if someone really can't get the hang of landing they can make one if they want.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Like I said on another thread of this topic, Some kind of automated landing would be awesome. At least until the dimension loading it somehow made quicker. I'm running an I7 with 12gb of ram, and even I have issues loading GC dimensions. Like I said in another thread, it would also be great to be able to put down some kind of landing pad that would pull in landers trying to land within it's range. Would make it easier to land at my base when ever I need to, and it would prevent people from purposely trying to crash land on top of my base because they like being dicks.