Basic and advanced oxygen sealers

Bulldog703

Nov 24, 2013
I think that there should be basic and advanced air locks, which basic are the ones we use now and advanced, which would be something new. The difference would be that with advanced, if you have a really big house, you don't need to put a sealer in every room, meaning it would give out more oxygen.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I think that there should be basic and advanced air locks, which basic are the ones we use now and advanced, which would be something new. The difference would be that with advanced, if you have a really big house, you don't need to put a sealer in every room, meaning it would give out more oxygen.
Just go to the config and set it so that doors don't count as sealed blocks. That's really the only difference would be, unless you used pistons. That makes it too complicated.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Just go to the config and set it so that doors don't count as sealed blocks. That's really the only difference would be, unless you used pistons. That makes it too complicated.

I don't know if that's possible. By default there's only two items in the config file. I think one is the airlock and the other are the tin blocks. I know that the center of the airlocks share the same texture with tin blocks. I think this is done by it being essentially the same block. So if you make the airlocks non-sealable, then none of your GC blocks will be. Unless you only want to make the airlock frames be unsealable.

Last edited: