Basic Components...

Exit151

Aug 28, 2013
Seems Basic Components is busted/End of Lifed for "Universal Electricity". I had this mod running previously on an old server, and wanted to re-install it again, but something is killing my server with java errors. I thought at first (based on download failures in log) it was in fact, Basic Components, but I tracked down a version of it I was told was the most recent, and it still crashes.

Versions:

forge-1.6.4-9.11.1.965-universal.jar merged with minecraft_server.1.6.4.jar

Galacticraft-1.6.4-2.0.11.978.jar
Galacticraft-Planets-1.6.4-2.0.11.978.jar
MicdoodleCore-1.6.4-2.0.11.978.jar
Also tried (seperately) adding there to mods folder: BasicComponents_v1.3.2.79.jar : Universal-Electricity-3.1.0.75-core.jar
Only other mod(s) running (and work fine without Galacticraft installed) are mo' creatures and the custom mob spawner it uses (made my same guy)

For this error report, Mocreatures and the custommobspawner were removed, so it is ONLY Galacticraft to help eliminate issues. It did download BasicComponents in the mods/1.6.4 subfolder, so I left that as it this time (previously I downloaded my own version and had it in the main mods folder with the gcraft files).
My most recent error report:
http://pastebin.com/7AtqXzGu

It seems to have to do with BasicComponents (well, it says universal electricity, but that's not on)..?

Exit151

Aug 28, 2013
Are we certain of this?

Cuz on my new install with the aforementioned versions (aka the latest), I ended up with the following file in the following folder:

server/mode/1.6.4/BasicComponents_v1.3.2.79.jar

Only mod on my server is the galacticraft ones... So if it's not using them, it's still downloading them.. And any idea on that error then?
EDIT: That's weird.. Fresh install (again) and no downloaded basiccomponents file.. I guess I stand corrected.. Must have been one of the other attempts that downloaded that file and it was left sitting there when I removed the one I manually added.. Seems to be working well now.

While this thread is going though.. Does any one know if there are any interaction/function issues with GalactiCraft and Mo'Creatures/CustomMobSpawner? Should they work together?

Last edited:
Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
Are we certain of this?

Cuz on my new install with the aforementioned versions (aka the latest), I ended up with the following file in the following folder:

server/mode/1.6.4/BasicComponents_v1.3.2.79.jar

Only mod on my server is the galacticraft ones... So if it's not using them, it's still downloading them.. And any idea on that error then?
EDIT: That's weird.. Fresh install (again) and no downloaded basiccomponents file.. I guess I stand corrected.. Must have been one of the other attempts that downloaded that file and it was left sitting there when I removed the one I manually added.. Seems to be working well now.

While this thread is going though.. Does any one know if there are any interaction/function issues with GalactiCraft and Mo'Creatures/CustomMobSpawner? Should they work together?
Ähum yes im sure of it basic componements was removed in galacticraft 2 wich you arw using so i recommend removing it :)