Beter Oxygen Sytem

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I was thinking that its a bit silly that the oxygen system makes a huge bubble around evreewere if the distribuitor is in a building that is seald. so instead of that hapenning if the oxygen distribuitor is in a building on a nother moon or planet it wont make a huge bubble itl just fill up the room its in with air. but if its not in a building itl still just make a huge air bubble itl also make the airlocks work mutch more well. and if you open an airlock to the outside without a nother one to regulate the air all the air in the building will be depleted and you wood have to close the airlock and let it fill up again.

i hope you think this is a good idea
Well, with the Oxygen Sealers this problem is already resolved. Hopefully you know how to use them. :)

starstream

Mar 10, 2013
Well, with the Oxygen Sealers this problem is already resolved. Hopefully you know how to use them. :)
get of my thread i dont want you posting shit about how to use something when this is not a problem post but is a suggestion post know get off

starstream

Mar 10, 2013
know your going to get in trouble with a moderator for calling me that its not allowed XD

also this is my thread i can talk any way i want and you cant tell me what to do ither >:)

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
get of my thread i dont want you posting shit about how to use something when this is not a problem post but is a suggestion post know get off
Truthfully, I don't want to make you mad by posting this reply, nor get off topic because I looked at the Terms and Rules as well, but I was only trying to help. I didn't even say how the sealers work, and the oxygen bubble distributors are the way they are for a reason. Hence the name and different use than the sealers. Again, I was only trying to help you so there was no need to be a jerk about it. (Just was trying to say that the suggestion is pretty much already have been in affect for a while since you can use Oxygen Sealers. :()

Last edited:

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
know your going to get in trouble with a moderator for calling me that its not allowed XD

also this is my thread i can talk any way i want and you cant tell me what to do ither >:)
Oh, and also sorry for replying again for this one but it was too tempting to not give this advice, don't get mad. You should deeply, if at least a little, take others thoughts in to consideration. Also, you are partly right about the name-calling going on but, and this is important to me atleast, I've checked all the rules, terms, conditions, and main forum threads. It says nothing about talking however you want to just what the rules allow. (I also checked both pages of the forums, you both were name-calling.)

EDIT: Oh, and if the Oxygen Sealers weren't added I would support this 100%. :D

Smiles

Nov 3, 2013
I noticed that same error as well, I was basically stuck inside the sealer, managed to log back in to the server and double jump out of it :p

It kinda sucks, if you get stuck on a server like that :(

anyway, the sealers does not work for very large rooms :( I posted something on another thread about how to seal a very large room with sealers, I did everything perfect etc. but I had 114 sealers, they all have 100% energy and oxygen but they just dont want to seal, I worked out that they were producing more than enough oxygen to seal a room of that size.

*hopes next update will fix this*

Smiles

Nov 3, 2013
and seriously, what is with you guys? stop fighting about this crap? Come on man, we all enjoy this mod, we all have ideas, just why oh why do you guys want to rage over a forum like this? Stop being so childish, oh and PLEASE learn how to spell words

I honestly dont even want to read a thread where there is a rage over some idiotic thing going on, might as well use my time somewhere else.

starstream

Mar 10, 2013
stop spaming my forum with your problems i dont care and this post is mainly about the oxygen system not the airlocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.