Better FTL Drive

Riroo

Feb 7, 2016
Not for other dimension travel I was thinking that u could add a time delay to traveling to planets and this would disregard that completely.

NOTE BLACK HOLES AND MICRO BLACK HOLES ARE DIFFRENT!!!!

Introduction: I'm back peoples and I have a new improved idea that may work ish. No wormholes, quarks, kthulhu entities, ender, or portals needed. The current ftl travel of choice: MICROBLACK HOLES, TO TERMINOLOGY!

Micro Black Holes: Similar creation to black hole but much denser except it's more similar to a wormhole in theory. Theoretically it contains a secondary universe were some normal physics don't work properly IE friction, blah blah blah

Black Holes: Not what I'm discussing.

How it works: Make a particle accelerator and make too of any molecule go very fast so they gain mass then slam them into each other creating a system enough to make a micro black hole and then the ship enters it. The MBH (Micro Black Hole) will last 3 seconds but it will allow you to hit most likely at minimal 200 times the speed of light. You could control this by having a slower small particle to make a small wormhole so u move slower or the reverse to go faster.

Neccasary Components: Particle accelerator, Particles, a ship that can carry a particle accelerator a submarine might work.

Extra Info:bigger ships need bigger black holes so if your ship is about the size of an orange you can use a small back hole and go 200X lightspeed. Now if I have a house size ship I need a big MBH for it to go 200 speed of light now swith the MBH for each ship and the house ship goes nowhere but the orange goes pebbly around 5000X speed of light my calculations are probably off 4 that.

1 and 1/2 hours to think of the concept and how to make it work
5 minutes to write
55 minutes to Grammer and Spell Check
Total 2 1/2 hours

please comment if u like it any suggestions if I missed anything you know the usual.