Better Rocket Models, Space Shuttle, and Manned Maneuvering Units?

MooCowManiak

Mar 12, 2014
Peru
Hey guys, I have had an idea for a few things.
These are:

• Better rocket models (Such as the Apollo 11 rocket)
  • Space shuttle (Explanation below)
  • Manned Maneuvering Units
Ok, so the rocket model, its not bad. Its just, not really realistic/eye pleasing. One thing I would love to see (and alot of my friends) is a better rocket model, like the Apollo 11 rocket. It would look so much cooler, and would attract more people.

3152665_2.jpg

The next suggestion is a space shuttle. We all know what these look like. The idea for a space shuttle is a shuttle that goes into space, but only makes a temp space station. The shuttle should be much easier to make though, and fuel won't be much of a problem. I don't know if its a good idea, but it seems quite nice.

Manned Maneuvering Units. These are what astronauts use to "fly" around in space with. It would be nice to have something like this that requires fuel. It will allow you to fly around in space (at the space station) but not on other planets.

Astronaut-EVA.jpg

Zachecho

Dec 2, 2013
Great idea! It could be used for so many things in future mine craft space exploration sadly not sure if the mod maker has the time to work on something this big.

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
Erm. I somewhat support this. Apollo 11 rocket? Maybe. I admit it might be a little cool. As for rockets that can fit more than just a single person, I'd like this, whether or not its a space shuttle or not. However the spacey wacey jetpack thing I totally support, and im surprised Mic hasnt added that yet.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
I agree it would be handy if you could have a 2 manned rocket
Kinda boring for the second person since they can't do anything, and would be at the mercy of the pilot.

"No, it's fine you don't need oxygen gear. There's oxygen on my space station."
*Pilot takes the other player to the moon instead where he dies of suffocation, and the pilot steals all the stuff he had on him.*

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
Kinda boring for the second person since they can't do anything, and would be at the mercy of the pilot.

"No, it's fine you don't need oxygen gear. There's oxygen on my space station."
*Pilot takes the other player to the moon instead where he dies of suffocation, and the pilot steals all the stuff he had on him.*
Yea but what if its an friend :)?

also why the fuck is there an question mark at the end of this title?

Feb 28, 2014
I like it. The space shuttle as a space station and then being able to land back on Earth. Also, a multi-person rocket would be amazing!