better space travel!

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
I'm just going to put a list of suggestions i have for this mod, mainly I'd like to see a cooler space travel interface!(I may have ideas that are already suggested but I may put more detail)

The galaxy map
-------------------------------------------
One thing what would be really cool is instead of that old menu you would have the galaxy map to set your location. and I also suggest better graphics for the galaxy map. you could also make 3 buttons come up when you select a planet. they wold be "go to (planets name)", "check status" and "make a space station" .

You could have 1 space station per planet or if possible you could make it so you can change the config to have as many space station at you want. The check status button would pop up the air, life, gravity, ect. percentages. I would like to see a much better interface of the galaxy map at least!

Going to other galaxies and systems
--------------------------------------------
For going to other galaxies and systems you first select a galaxy in a menu like we have already then when you click on the galaxy all the systems in that galaxy show and then when you select a system and click a button at the bottom saying "view planets" and it gives you a map as described above.

Black Holes and Worm Holes
----------------------------------------------
Ok admit it Black Holes and Worm Holes would be just AWSOME! My idea is occasionally when going from system to system you will get sucked into a worm hole! Then you end up in a new galaxy or system (you could make it rarer to find a galaxy then a system) and you land on a random planet in that galaxy/system. also rarely black holes would be found suck you in randomly while going across the universe away (could be shown how many light years away it is on the galaxy map) and maybe even other universes could be found from a black hole!

Achievements
----------------------------------------
This is a needed Achievements, because when you got a big mod you need achievements. For example they could be like "rocket science - create your own rocket" I may make a list of ideas below later.

A bigger universe to explore
------------------------------------
Everyone has asked but I'm going to put it in a more or less detailed way...
What this mod needs is more creativity into it not just things from real life but planets that COULD be in real life just not explored yet. What this mod needs is to gain progress with exploration instead of just going around building, mining ect. the player should also have to explore the universe and gain progress while doing so and to explore the universe, you need the universe. (obviously)

More things to do on earth
------------------------------------
The mod also i think should not only add other stuff to the universe but more to the earth as well for example maybe an alien invasion may occur or something just saying that once you go to space most players just go explore space and get bored of earth.

The universe is infinite
-------------------------------------
Another thing i would REALLY like to see is an easier way to create a planet. Something maybe like
the custom stuff mod or Millenaire's custom village feature. That lets any user create there own stuff with no java required, but maybe it can be used for less limited features of your new planet.

So yeah I just would like to see these things added into galacticraft. I'm sorry if these have alreadybeen suggested but this is my point of view of how they should be like i guess. Thanks for reading! ^-^
(this post litterly took me an at least an hour lol)

peanutjelly1

Aug 10, 2013
Or if you could build a space ship orbiting earthe much like the space station, but instead you had a chance to place a special block on it wich if right cliked on alloud that entity (spaceship with special block) to orbit any other planet (like the space station) where you could also drop in the other planet and explore and returne to the space ship and leave back home or to another planet.
I personaly think that would be allot of fun!

Nacho99

Jul 15, 2013
I don't want to stop the show, but I think would you like to know that is a excelent idea, "Galaxy Map" is not so cool, but it's only my point of view, like "Going to other galaxies and systems" but "Black Holes and Worm Holes" is a VERY GREAT IDEA, but them must be able to produce with a machine or... something, "Archivaments" it is'nt bad idea, but neither is good idea, "A Bigger Universe to Explore" if I understood; you mean what they must to add planets what anyone has explored, if I got the reason, is a very good idea, "More things to do on earth" is a very very very great idea, god job kid, "The universe is infinite" are you meaning we can custom our own planet? god idea, I saw that idea in another thread.

P.S.

Black Holes and Worm Holes
----------------------------------------------
...randomly while going across the universe away... Really? Across the universe? that's a song of the best band EVER; The Beatles

19abaranet

Aug 7, 2013
I don't want to stop the show, but I think would you like to know that is a excelent idea, "Galaxy Map" is not so cool, but it's only my point of view.
what is not so cool about it? I i think it would be really cool to have something that you can set the coordinates, i forgot what that was called...

Riroo

Feb 7, 2016
Yeah so wormholes are very ver uh very rare what u saw in interstellar was because someone made that yeah one back holes in the universe would kill everyone so no thanks on other section cause wormholes are nearly impossible and Black Holes would kill every planet and person *rekt