Blocks won't drop when destroy them

Discussion in 'Support' started by Telleus, Sep 13, 2018.

1. Telleus

Telleus Member

Hi everyone so i think it's a bug but idk , so when i place like a solar panel , circuit fabricator or maybe coal generator , when i broke them i didn't collect the block so it's pretty anoying , there is anyway to not lose them ?

2. QuadShot

QuadShot Member

You should not be losing them. How are you breaking the blocks(I use a pickaxe)? And are they the only blocks that do this?

Ezer'Arch likes this.
  3. Telleus

Telleus Member

Thanks for responding ! So i'm not the only one , everybody on the server has this bug (w version 181) , i have also the bug with version 180 so...
    And Yea i use a diamond pick axe and no , lots of galacticraft machine did the same , like wire , so it's pretty annoying to go to space with like 5 of each machine ^^

4. QuadShot

QuadShot Member

It sounds like ItemID's got screwed up. Did you update any mods just prior to this happening? Does it happen on a newly crafted machine as well as ones crafted previously? Have you noticed any other blocks that exhibit this, or became invisible or disappeared?

Ezer'Arch likes this.
  5. Telleus

Telleus Member

No the bug was there since the start of the modpack and it was also in other modpack.. maybe our forge version ? and yay it happens for each block of galacticraft (expect compressor ? Why ? Oo) who is placed

6. QuadShot

QuadShot Member

7. Telleus

Telleus Member

It's our own modpack and we already download all of the mods on official source of mods ^^