Blocks won't drop when destroy them

Telleus

Sep 13, 2018
Hi everyone so i think it's a bug but idk , so when i place like a solar panel , circuit fabricator or maybe coal generator , when i broke them i didn't collect the block so it's pretty anoying , there is anyway to not lose them ?

Telleus

Sep 13, 2018
Thanks for responding ! So i'm not the only one , everybody on the server has this bug (w version 181) , i have also the bug with version 180 so...
And Yea i use a diamond pick axe and no , lots of galacticraft machine did the same , like wire , so it's pretty annoying to go to space with like 5 of each machine ^^

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
It sounds like ItemID's got screwed up. Did you update any mods just prior to this happening? Does it happen on a newly crafted machine as well as ones crafted previously? Have you noticed any other blocks that exhibit this, or became invisible or disappeared?

Reactions: Ezer'Arch

Telleus

Sep 13, 2018
No the bug was there since the start of the modpack and it was also in other modpack.. maybe our forge version ? and yay it happens for each block of galacticraft (expect compressor ? Why ? Oo) who is placed

Telleus

Sep 13, 2018
It's our own modpack and we already download all of the mods on official source of mods ^^