Buildcraft - "There are 4 missing blocks and items in this save"

seriosbrad

Jan 29, 2015
Code:
[01:26:07] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: There are unidentified mappings in this world - we are going to attempt to process anyway
[01:26:07] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified block: GalacticraftCore:tile.crudeOilStill, id 165
[01:26:07] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified block: GalacticraftCore:tile.fuel, id 166
[01:26:07] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: GalacticraftCore:tile.fuel, id 166
[01:26:07] [Server thread/ERROR] [FML]: Unidentified item: GalacticraftCore:tile.crudeOilStill, id 165
[01:26:07] [Server thread/WARN] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader detected missing blocks/items.

Code:
There are 4 missing blocks and items in this save.
If you continue the missing blocks/items will get removed.
A world backup will be automatically created in your saves directory.

Missing Blocks/Items:
GalacticraftCore:tile.crudeOilStill
GalacticraftCore:tile.fuel
GalacticraftCore:tile.fuel
GalacticraftCore:tile.crudeOilStill

Run the command /fml confirm or or /fml cancel to proceed.

If I run /fml confirm, it removes all Galacticraft oil in the world. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
It's intended. If you have Buildcraft oil, then Galacticraft oil is disabled otherwise there would be 2x too much oil in the world.

I can see that this creates problems for people who decide to add Buildcraft to an existing world after they already started building in the world. I'll look at whether there is an easy fix for that in the next version of Galacticraft, but it will be too late for you if you already ran /fml confirm

seriosbrad

Jan 29, 2015
It's intended. If you have Buildcraft oil, then Galacticraft oil is disabled otherwise there would be 2x too much oil in the world.

I can see that this creates problems for people who decide to add Buildcraft to an existing world after they already started building in the world. I'll look at whether there is an easy fix for that in the next version of Galacticraft, but it will be too late for you if you already ran /fml confirm

Thanks for looking into it; we haven't yet installed Buildcraft on our production server as we haven't decided if Buildcraft would add too much complexity. Galacticraft alone is nice and simple.

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
To confirm: from next version 3.0.8.265, you will be able to have both Buildcraft oil and Galacticraft oil in the world together, and nothing will be lost.