C02 recycler.

Aug 31, 2013
Finland
A not cheaty way to prevent leaves from decaying. A block, C02 recycler. Place it on your oxygen room, near to trees and leaves,grass flowers etc. And it will prevent leaves from decaying in that sealed area or/and bubble. It will feed Carbon-Dioxide to the plants and trees near it. While the oxygen collectors collect oxygen, Co2 recyclers create carbon dioxide to the plants. How to make it work: Simply put something that breaths,near it. (Pigs,Sheep,Cows,Chickens,Dogs,ocelots,Cats...)

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
Just turn off leaf decay in config.
Mfw+two+front+page+posts+in+a+row+are+about+_a4bf4567d5cf6f779da19f4fd8c7e886.jpg

Aug 31, 2013
Finland
Not really. I think more air production methods would be a good thing. Especially one that doesn't rely on plants.
Im gonna ask... WHAT WAS YOUR EVALUATION FROM SCHOOL? CO2 Isnt air D; D; Co2 is generated by every living thing that breaths, Trees & Plants use Carbon Dioxide to create oxygen.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Im gonna ask... WHAT WAS YOUR EVALUATION FROM SCHOOL? CO2 Isnt air D; D; Co2 is generated by every living thing that breaths, Trees & Plants use Carbon Dioxide to create oxygen.

My evaluation in school was being first in my class in science, and not being from the US that means I got an actual science education. And that was without studying or doing homework either. Oh and instead of watching the latest episode of Jersey Shore or whatever crap people are watching now, I watch almost nothing but science documentaries or listening to Science podcasts. I grew up watching Bill Nye, and still watch random episodes of that show regularly.

CO2 is carbon dioxide (di means two ;) ). That means one carbon atom and two oxygen atoms. There exist processes to remove the carbon atom from CO2. The air we breathe is actually dioxygen, which is basically two oxygen atoms that bind together under normal pressure and temperature. That's handy because it's exactly what's left when we remove that carbon atom from CO2 anyways. You hear carbon scrubbers or CO2 scrubbers mentioned a lot in sci-fi or from scientists talking about solutions to global warming.

Last edited: