Can only go to the moon

awesomekolt

Mar 1, 2013
When i get on minecraft to play this mod, it only lets me go to the moon with the spaceship.
Im not sure if this is a bug or if it was just meant to be like this so far. If it is how its meant to be than the index is misleading. it says "Galacticraft is a mod that lets you travel to other planets with your own spaceship."

Feb 24, 2013
He's working on other planets and such currently, but there will be more relatively soon.

The post also says it's a work in progress. Not misleading at all.

awesomekolt

Mar 1, 2013
what im saying though is it says travel to other planets and there are screenshots of other planets... but you can only go to the moon.

Feb 24, 2013
It says travel to other planets, and it says WIP (work in progress) and he hasn't released the other planets I THINK, don't quote me, but I think he hasn't released them due to bugs. And plus it's free, so can't complain too much haha :p

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
When i get on minecraft to play this mod, it only lets me go to the moon with the spaceship.
Im not sure if this is a bug or if it was just meant to be like this so far. If it is how its meant to be than the index is misleading. it says "Galacticraft is a mod that lets you travel to other planets with your own spaceship."
Read the F.A.Q please. If you saw a Video where someone showed more Planets/Moons than that was the Beta used in the Video, which includes more Planets than the Version we currently have.