Can something new be added in soon?

Flashy-3

Aug 10, 2013
Rochester, New York
I don't want to be a jerk, or call out micdoodle, but what I do want to do is point out that nothing major has been added to galacticraft since mars, which was about 3-4 months ago. It just kinda bugs me that nothing has been added for a while except for bug fixes, when he said he would add more to mars, which more to mars is what we need.Post your thoughts and if Micdoodle reads this please considering to adding on to mars!​

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Just a couple bits straight from the horse's mouth:

Mitch Petrie @micdoodle8

The lack of GC development recently is mostly due to the end of my school semester. Starting today I'm working on it full-time again :)

Mitch Petrie @micdoodle8

Went to see Gravity 3D for my birthday yesterday. I'm a little late, but it was still inspiring. Expect space debris for space stations! >:D

So he is at least aware that development has been lacking and has some plans. I don't remember where it was, but he also said a very watery planet (and likely new gear for it) are in the works.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Wasn't sure if you were aware. I'm guessing considering his reported schedule that all he had time for recently was the bugs. If I had to guess I think you're probably right about Europa too. No matter what happens next I do hope there is something relatively big somewhat soon. Even new blocks/items of some sort would be cool. Something to change it up.

Reactions: MoltonMontro

Flashy-3

Aug 10, 2013
Rochester, New York
Yeah, I mean just imagine how Europa would be like, underwater ocean,nice view of Jupiter, but Mars could use more as well, like snow patches, dust devils, maybe regolith for space glass too.