Can't Craft ANYTHING

ZM Spaceman

Jun 24, 2013
Hello, I installed the mod today following the below instructions:

http://wiki.micdoodle8.com/wiki/Tutorials/Galacticraft_Installation_Guide
You can't go into space without the mod installed! You will need to download:
(It helps to use some other addons for Basic Components to make the gameplay easier.)
  1. Now drag the Forge class files into your minecraft.jar.
  2. Drop the Basic Components zip file and the Galacticraft zip file into your mods folder
  3. You're done!
Once you have all of these mod installed and your Minecraft loads up and doesn't crash, you may start your adventure to space!

Everything went fine, there is copper and tin and steel and bronze and all that. I can craft plates of all sorts and smelt the dust just fine, as well as making Wire and the computer chips. These all show up in the Craftmod menu as well.

HOWEVER, none of the actual Galacticraft stuff is craftable, not the workbench or rocket pad or anything else. There is also no oil anywhere that I have found, and I've been searching far and wide. Im starting to think that there isnt any out there.

Why can't I craft anything? Anyone know or have any help for this? I put the mod into the Coremods folder as well, as it wouldnt run until I did that, but it seems I only have the basic components functioning.

ZM Spaceman

Jun 24, 2013
totally uninstalled and reinstalled everything, including minecraft itself... and it seems to have worked. Still... Not finding any oil or even Tin now, but havnt been looking long. Does basic components actually have oil in it? or do I have to download something else. Is one of those two other mods just a better choice to use?

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
totally uninstalled and reinstalled everything, including minecraft itself... and it seems to have worked. Still... Not finding any oil or even Tin now, but havnt been looking long. Does basic components actually have oil in it? or do I have to download something else. Is one of those two other mods just a better choice to use?

You need to be searching in newly generated chunks, at y-levels 20-30 for oil.

i cant craft iron plate i can craft everything else just not that

That's fixed in the latest build.