Can't craft Tier 1 Booster?

8bitdee

Aug 15, 2014
I downloaded and installed GC3 and it's worked perfectly until now that I can't seem to craft the Tier 1 Booster for the Tier 2 Rocket. On the image below, the recipe is on the left straight from the wiki and on the right is me trying to craft it. So I dunno if it's a bug, but I'm stuck now...

30l09yp.jpg

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
Sorry, the recipe has been changed in GC3, you need a filled canister of fuel in place of the empty can. The wiki has not yet been updated.

I strongly recommend install NEI if you are playing GC3, it will help you with other recipes which are not yet on the wiki, and it can show you how to use some of the new machines.

8bitdee

Aug 15, 2014
Sorry, the recipe has been changed in GC3, you need a filled canister of fuel in place of the empty can. The wiki has not yet been updated.

I strongly recommend install NEI if you are playing GC3, it will help you with other recipes which are not yet on the wiki, and it can show you how to use some of the new machines.

Thanks!

Any links to NEI troubleshooting? I've downloaded the necessary files for it but it just crashes MC at startup.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the solution.

Once again, thanks!

Last edited: