Cant Download Someone Please Help

crumfret

Aug 4, 2013
Manchester CT
Ive tried to download from the official download site and Jenkins for the past month and it seems to never load when I try to do either of them. It sits for about 2 minutes then it just tells me I should reload the webpage. Ive tried downloading through Firefox,Internet Explorer,Google Chrome,Opera and Safari. I have 3 laptops and a desktop in my house and I've tried downloading on each to no avail. If someone could just upload Galacticraft and Micdoodle on MediaFire or something, it would save me and a lot of other people tons of hassles. Help would be greatly appreciated

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
I'm sorry you're having so much trouble. Hopefully someone can help you with this. I'd say that some software that's the same across all your computers is causing the issue, or quite possibly your internet provider is blocking something.

crumfret

Aug 4, 2013
Manchester CT
Alright. Hopefully I can get someone to email me or send their copy of Galacticraft to me. And just as an idea, wouldn't it be easier to set all the downloads to MediaFire and us Adfly to redirect? I think it would fix most if not all downloading problems people are having.

crumfret

Aug 4, 2013
Manchester CT
I have no other problems downloading at all. I have a lighting fast connection(78mb DL-Speedtest.net) and I've had over 10 years of computer experience. It amazes me that I can figure this out lol

Im hoping someone can just Upload their copy to Mediafire for me

MrNaxeros

Aug 5, 2013
Enderchest
I signed up just to ask you to upload it somewhere else. I'm European, have 17Mb internet from Netia, I didn't have any downloading problems, my router is like 2 meters from my laptop and PC. I have the same problem as crumfret and I really want this mod.

crumfret

Aug 4, 2013
Manchester CT
I signed up just to ask you to upload it somewhere else. I'm European, have 17Mb internet from Netia, I didn't have any downloading problems, my router is like 2 meters from my laptop and PC. I have the same problem as crumfret and I really want this mod.

I have the very first Galacticraft for 1.62, I can give that to you but its fairly buggy. I got it from one of the backlisted minecraft mod sites. I'm gonna make a separate Thread for people who want to at least TRY the mod

SauROnmiKE

Aug 5, 2013
Same happens for me. I have MC 1.6.1 i tried every single build, page just doesn't load after i skip the ad site. I downloaded the mod for 1.4.7 without problems in the past, but now the page doesn't work.