Can't find help from the Wiki? Please let us know!

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
Have you updated the page of the cargo rocket yet?

Sorry, it kind of slipped my mind. I finally got a chance to put a good amount of time into my map which I don't get that often. I was cracked out for 4 days straight: digging, making, building, repeat.

But anyway...Just to make sure, are you asking if there is any sort of notification or indication your rocket has reached it's intended destination besides just going there and checking?

Reactions: IsoMS

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
Sorry, it kind of slipped my mind. I finally got a chance to put a good amount of time into my map which I don't get that often. I was cracked out for 4 days straight: digging, making, building, repeat.

But anyway...Just to make sure, are you asking if there is any sort of notification or indication your rocket has reached it's intended destination besides just going there and checking?

yes thats what i want to know.

freeload80

Nov 28, 2013
How to make Flint and Steel in Galacticraft 2 ? On wiki is only Basic Components version with Steel Ingot which i cant make in GC2.

need2

Dec 5, 2013
I know I mentioned it in support, but it would be good if the pages for the refinery and fuel loader documented the pipe ports on them in some way.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
I know I mentioned it in support, but it would be good if the pages for the refinery and fuel loader documented the pipe ports on them in some way.

Good idea. I haven't touched on the refinery yet. Looks like my next task.

By the way @IsoMS, I'm not too sure what to say about the launch controllers. I don't really know how to confirm that the cargo rockets have reached their destination aside from seeing an empty rocket return.

Ulv77

Oct 29, 2013
Norway
I have a question but it's not wiki related though. But I'm wondering if Craftguide works with Galacticraft?

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
I have a question but it's not wiki related though. But I'm wondering if Craftguide works with Galacticraft?

Sure does! Although NEI can be very useful I don't really like the idea of having a virtual guide. I like having Craftguide to look at an "actual" book in-game. And even though you can just press G to open it up I actually go grab the book and open it for immersion. I'm picky about that stuff.

Reactions: Ulv77

Sgtcmd

Dec 13, 2013
Not entirely sure where this should go, but I'm playing around on creative and see Can of Food. Can you make those? Do they come in chests? I tried a few moon dungeons on survival and didn't find them there(though i may have just been unlucky). And the wiki has nothing on Cans of Food.

Blackgod

Dec 13, 2013
Chile
Maybe im wrong, i didn't found an article about of the terraformer. I found a picture one day of it and i asked myself what was that, then i asked micdoodle8 and he give me the answer, but im searching for an article about it and it´s not on the wiki.

Blackgod

Dec 13, 2013
Chile
Thanks, but i didn't see it on the template of galacticraft where all the objects are; it should be on Blocks -> Machines. but it´s not there

Last edited:

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Pages missing for the following entities and items:
  • Slimeling
  • Slimeling Inventory Bag (created)
  • Sludgeling
  • Evolved Creeper Boss
  • Moon or Space Village
  • #Redirect Space Villager to Moon Villager

Last edited: