Can't find help from the Wiki? Please let us know!

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
We changed the recipe for Tier 1 Boosters in GC3, two people have asked questions about it:
https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/issues/861
http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/cant-craft-tier-1-booster.4465/

Please can it also be mentioned on the wiki pages for Tin Canister + Copper Canister that in both GC2 and GC3 the recipe for those can be set in the core.conf config to an alternate recipe which is rotated 90 degrees like this:
TTT
T
TTT
(where T is a tin ingot or a copper ingot)
This alternate recipe is for compatibility with Mariculture mod, because there was a recipe conflict with its vats.

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
We changed the recipe for Tier 1 Boosters in GC3, two people have asked questions about it:
https://github.com/micdoodle8/Galacticraft/issues/861
http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/cant-craft-tier-1-booster.4465/

Please can it also be mentioned on the wiki pages for Tin Canister + Copper Canister that in both GC2 and GC3 the recipe for those can be set in the core.conf config to an alternate recipe which is rotated 90 degrees like this:
TTT
T
TTT
(where T is a tin ingot or a copper ingot)
This alternate recipe is for compatibility with Mariculture mod, because there was a recipe conflict with its vats.

Certainly will update those!

Dwight

Sep 12, 2014
Never mind... I just found what I was looking for... :)

Last edited:

Aladalar

Oct 10, 2014
Hi, I just want to ask. Where i find or what is name of biomes in moon and mars (Example of normal "BasicGenBiomes.Ocean"). I need it becouse I want to make more special mobs spawning only in theese two biomes. Thanks Al.

DuskJoker

Nov 12, 2014
I can't make a battery. I tried the crafting recipe on the wiki but it doesn't work. Has the recipe changed and the wiki just hasn't updated? Or am I doing something wrong?

DuskJoker

Nov 12, 2014
I feel like such an idiot. The piece of coal didn't show up on my browser, I thought it was just tin and redstone. Well, if not for this I wouldn't have double-checked so thank you.

DuskJoker

Nov 12, 2014
I thought about it but I didn't want extra mods to affect my already terrible frame rate. Would not enough items affect my performance?

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Would not enough items affect my performance?
It mostly loads an item catalogy on the right side of the screen when you open your inventory. No AI, no new mobs, no shaders. You can configure it to display less UI elements.

2012-10-12_114409.png

If you are using Forge, probably NEI will download ForgeMultipart (a.k.a Microblocks) along with when you start Minecraft (.minecraft/mods/1.7.10). ForgeMultipart allows you to slice blocks down to 1/8th of its size but it's crashing if you place them in MC 1.7.10. It can be safely ignored.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2015
Buxton, ME
If you don't mind ne asking is there any other functionality for the space station besides being a personal base with a radical view
Not that I know of, can I repeat the answers you gave? I guess on Multiplayer it would serve as a safe hideout and storage if you don't want to have items stolen or be griefed.

It's also a place where monsters won't spawn. On the overworld, I personally like to dig beneath my base and develop downward rather than upward or outward. A lot of the mods I use (IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft, Forestry) add a lot of machines and other tools that need to be built, so my bases have to constantly expand in one direction or another. If a base in any normal dimension has any connection to a place where monsters can spawn, chances are one or two will find their way into the heart of your base (unless you want to block off all those tunnels, which I'm usually too lazy to do :p). The space station can be expanded and developed so that it can fit pretty much anything you'd normally want for a base. Considering the number of times I've had creepers come up behind me while I'm looking at a treasure chest inventory or working with machines (and the IC machines don't drop themselves when broken) having a completely enemy-free base sounds fantastic.

Feb 14, 2015
Buxton, ME
I have a small, personal server that I run and I'm in the process of adding Galacticraft. I have some very specific rules set up about how players should develop their bases (so that each player has room to expand, explore, develop, etc.) and was wondering if the landing point on the moon, mars, and asteroids is the same for all players, if it's somewhat random, or if there's a system like with the nether where the location of the rocket on the overworld determines the landing. I scoured the wiki for information about this and didn't find anything, so I thought I'd mention/ask about it here.

Thanks! I'm eager to explore my extended Minecraft universe ^_^