Can't find help from the Wiki? Please let us know!

Feb 14, 2015
Buxton, ME
If I may, what is the server name?

It's a private server run on my personal PC for a couple of friends and I. Though I have a decently strong PC (I can run the server and play on this computer with almost no lag) my internet connection is minimal, so at the moment I'm not looking to make my server public (especially where it's still registered under my IP). Perhaps in the future, when I can afford stronger internet, I might open it up more. I appreciate your interest, though ^_^

Feb 14, 2015
Buxton, ME
I named the world Nexus, which probably fits even better now that I have Galacticraft, since that's a whole bunch more worlds connected to the overworld. Really, though, I just liked the word and I thought my usual world names, which are references to the Xenosaga game series (Miltia, Abraxas) or Homestuck (Alternia) would be lost on my friends, who have not played any of the Xenosaga games, nor are they Homestucks like me.

The server itself doesn't have a name, as it's simply just my IP address for now. I'm not very advanced with the whole process of running a server, in general.

Edit: Also, this is highly off-topic; we can continue this conversation via PM if you'd like, but I don't want to continue hijacking the thread ^_^

Stautik

Aug 6, 2015
Hello, I tried to link my frequency module with my character. I right clicked on the telemetry unit and then equipped it, but the screen says no link.

Flashman996

Jun 22, 2016
I can't find anything on the wiki about the Communications dish. I want to figure out if it's just for aesthetics, or if it has a use.

Flashman996

Jun 22, 2016
Oh, thank you. I was getting kind of annoyed with that. Now I am going to be bugged though. It should really have a use. Maybe linking it up with the display and uh...Mind just blanked on the name, but link two dishes together with the frequency module, so that I could keep track of how my farm animals are doing. Oh, wait, i just remembered its called a telemetry unit. Also, maybe add a new block that you can link to a communications dish and telemetry unit linked to one back at overworld in multiplayer to contact your base. Just a thought.