Change the pixel grid/resolution of flags

S_Hacker

Jan 19, 2014
Antarctica
With the current flag grid, it's impossible to perfectly fit 13 stripes evenly if you want to make an American flag. There should be an option to change the pixel grid so you can fix this issue with flag patterns like this.

Apr 5, 2014
Germany
like ingame changing, or via the Config file?
i think the Config file should have something for the flag Resolution.

and replace the Color Sliders with changable numbers like Journeymap's Waypoint-color.

S_Hacker

Jan 19, 2014
Antarctica
like ingame changing, or via the Config file?
i think the Config file should have something for the flag Resolution.

and replace the Color Sliders with changable numbers like Journeymap's Waypoint-color.

Probably in-game, that would definitely be preferable. Or maybe an option for transparent pixels would be the least that could be added. You can't perfectly fit 13 stripes on the current grid...

Apr 5, 2014
Germany
GC2 does, GC3 doesn't have a premade USA flag. Unless it's hidden from creative and there's an ID for it.
dammit. would be pointless to make a item/block and then hide it. (except for the Commandblock and Barrier... for some reason)

well, then there should be something like "make your own flag (with custom resolution) or choose one from theses Premade ones" in the Space-race.
and then there are some RL Flags listed.

p.s.: just because, i clicked on the link in your Signature. but it gave me an Error and said: "you have no rights to view this page"

S_Hacker

Jan 19, 2014
Antarctica
dammit. would be pointless to make a item/block and then hide it. (except for the Commandblock and Barrier... for some reason)

well, then there should be something like "make your own flag (with custom resolution) or choose one from theses Premade ones" in the Space-race.
and then there are some RL Flags listed.

p.s.: just because, i clicked on the link in your Signature. but it gave me an Error and said: "you have no rights to view this page"

There isn't, unless i'm missing out on something?? Can you screenshot it if such an option exists?

I fixed the signature link by the ways, I forgot to update it, lol.