(CLOSED) The new RP thread application thread.

Do like Galacticraft RP?

• Total voters

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
It adds landable gas giants etc, no! I do but no!
You don't know anything we complete 15% of gas giant we will make it over 50-70 gas block and after this you get to the metallic hydrogen that it's liquid and down more you can find the core that because we didn't finish anything yet and there's many things you don't know

Reactions: Ender

AcapitalA

Apr 12, 2013
I think it's a sigh. RRRR, HE... :mad:
oh, ok.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Name: Matt
Nickname: Matt

Interests: Mining up new ores, and seeing amazing caves. Oh, and flying in his spaceship of course!

Likes: Slimelings, has a pet named Lapis, whos blue. (Yes, its true, check the last RP. That was when my computer got water spilled on.) Along with his friends.

Dislikes: Crashing his spaceship ALOT. (This is also from the last RP. I literally CRASHED my spaceship about 2 or 3 times!)

Married: None. Too young.

Children: None. Too young.

Fears: Crashing, as usual, but most important: losing LAPIS, his pet. He will literally go and slay any alien which trys to harm him. Except his friends, of course.

Skills: Fighting (Most of the time), and Exploring.

Species: (Human obviously)

From: Overworld, But returning from older mission, however lost ALOT of my gear.

Gear: (Spacesuit obviously) A heavy duty pick and sword, always his choice of gear.

Name: Matt
Nickname: Matt

Interests: Mining up new ores, and seeing amazing caves. Oh, and flying in his spaceship of course!

Likes: Slimelings, has a pet named Lapis, whos blue. (Yes, its true, check the last RP. That was when my computer got water spilled on.) Along with his friends.

Dislikes: Crashing his spaceship ALOT. (This is also from the last RP. I literally CRASHED my spaceship about 2 or 3 times!)

Married: None. Too young.

Children: None. Too young.

Fears: Crashing, as usual, but most important: losing LAPIS, his pet. He will literally go and slay any alien which trys to harm him. Except his friends, of course.

Skills: Fighting (Most of the time), and Exploring.

Species: (Human obviously)

From: Overworld, But returning from older mission, however lost ALOT of my gear.

Gear: (Spacesuit obviously) A heavy duty pick and sword, always his choice of gear.

Dude... you have to be at least 20. (character-wise)

mattstat716

Oct 23, 2013
Well I came from the last one, pretty sure they said "Ok your in.". So why can't I continue on here!? I mean, if its just 1 thing it should be fine. I mean, whats age gonna matter. Didn't on the last one, prob wont on here. Ethire way, I honestly just wanna do this roleplay.

Well I came from the last one, pretty sure they said "Ok your in.". So why can't I continue on here!? I mean, if its just 1 thing it should be fine. I mean, whats age gonna matter. Didn't on the last one, prob wont on here. Ethire way, I honestly just wanna do this roleplay.

Dude... your character must be at least 20. I'm 12, so... yeah. Why did everyone assume that 13 year olds would go around on serious space missions!? :p