[COFH World] Help with custom oregen

Speak2Erase

May 7, 2020
I'm currently working on a modpack that includes galacticraft. I'd like to setup COFH world so draconium from draconic evolution spawns on a specific planet. All the posts on the forums suggest using this method for advanced worldgen. So, I did. It doesn't work. It's not on my end since when I turn off the setting in core.cfg to allow other mods to spawn stuff, it works just fine. I don't want that setting on since it basically destroys the worldgen with ores and structures I don't want there. Nobody else has had this issue, and is there any way I can fix it?

I am using both galaxyspace and more planets, but they aren't causing this. I am trying to get it to spawn on a galaxy space planet though, which works fine with the config turned off.

I can't use the custom oregen setting in GC anyways because it spawns it everywhere.

I can't link the config, unfortunately.
(Moved from general since it did not fit)

Gandalf360one

Jul 21, 2019
Use COFH and activate the setting that COFH is allowed to generate their ores and planet.
I can also help you if you need help with the COFH script

cosmocaos

May 30, 2020
Hi, I'm looking for somebody that could share me a galacticraft.json file for CoFH World 1.12.2, I want to retrogen the galacticraft ores on an old custom map.