Concurrent Modification Exception?

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
I download whatever mod I want too and if it gives me trouble then I trash it. 4space has not given me trouble.

Latest crash report: http://pastebin.com/etjpu5Ld
MCEdit is your help, you'll need to use it to remove the offending blocks.

( Oxygen Storage Module )

Backup your world and then download MCEdit and open your level. It can be a bit fiddly to use especially because it doesn't recognize mod blocks very well but if you can remember which block(s) it was, you should still be able to select them and press delete.

If you can't find the offending block(s) in your world, just delete the entire chunk they were in and allow it to re-generate, you may loose half your house but that's got to be better than loosing your entire world.

Good luck!

JakXLT

May 16, 2014
It actually seems to be a conflict with Sercuritycraft Keypads and GC. After I figured that much out I replaced the keypad with a computercraft solution and the crash no longer occurs. I assume that there was something to be done on GC's end since rad found it necessary to release an update to attempt a fix, but if he's running into walls, maybe he should contact the creator of that mod?

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
"Concurrent Modification Exception" can be due to either:
(1) A simple bug in the code - so a coding error
(2) Rare server-side crashes due to something causing chunk loading while something else is processing
(3) Multi-threaded code caused by another mod or a Bukkit plugin - these are very hard to troubleshoot

If SecurityCraft is causing it then my guess is it's either because that mod has a chunk loader, or it's issue 3. For now, I'll add this to the (small) list of mods which have compatibility issues with Galacticraft.