Contact the authors

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
You mean micdoodle8 , if you don't know micdoodle8 right now working hard and have no time for contact , may be when GC3 is finished he will be in this forum again.
There's someone is called radfast but I think his just bug fixer & like that....
But you can contact Ezer'Arch his an active Moderator that will never rejects any question ( only if it was spam )

Short note : start conservation with radfast or Ezer'Arch. :p

Reactions: MoltonMontro

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
There's someone is called radfast but I think his just bug fixer & like that....
lol.

@Drovosek - it depends what you want to ask.
- If it's a general question, read the stickys on the forum and do a search. There is also an excellent Wiki.
- If it's a gameplay question or "how do I install this mod" type of question, just ask in the forum, many people will help you
- If you need more detailed support like you are having problems making it work in a modpack, ask in the Support section of the forum and try to give specific info, like which exact version of Galacticraft you are using and logs or screenshots
- If you want to report a bug or issue to the author, there is an Issues link on the forum which takes you to the Github where the coding work is done - but first read sticky threads on how best to report a bug or issue, for example check the bug still exists in the latest version of Galacticraft
- If you have a suggestion, there is a Suggestions section on the forum
- If you want to translate Galacticraft (or fix an existing translation) read the sticky thread about that, or if you know how, just create a new fork on Github, do what you want to do to the language files, and when it's finished make a pull request on Github
- If you want to make a donation, links are here: http://www.micdoodle8.com/
- If you want to include Galacticraft in a modpack, go right ahead - no need to ask, it is an open source mod and the GNU GPL and LGPL allows you to make any use of it like that (only things not allowed are trying to remove the permissions which the GPL gives to everyone)
- If you want to recruit micdoodle8 to code games for your company, Twitter probably best way to reach him but I'll warn you his kind of quality doesn't come cheap ;-)
- If it's none of the above then you are a big mystery.

Reactions: Ezer'Arch