Cool ideas 3

Catalin

Mar 8, 2013
I have a very cool idea . can you make the mod to auto update , or an server+client mod installer .

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
Well it's not possible to auto update a mod when it's running, but he can make it check for updates and then notify you.
Also an installer is not that hard to make, but I wonder why people need it... If you can't install mods, you should not mess around with them. First try to understand how to properly install mods, then mess around with them and help finding bugs.

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
Well it's not possible to auto update a mod when it's running, but he can make it check for updates and then notify you.
Also an installer is not that hard to make, but I wonder why people need it... If you can't install mods, you should not mess around with them. First try to understand how to properly install mods, then mess around with them and help finding bugs.
there is an update check already

PureTryOut

Mar 5, 2013
Is there? Hadn't noticed lol, maybe because I updated before I launched the client the last time :)

Catalin

Mar 8, 2013

I know how to install mods , but i need some time beacause its on the server . I have about 20 members and at every update i need to work with their minecraft to play . Thats why i need an installer for this . Thanks .