Cool ideas

Catalin

Mar 8, 2013
I have some ideas for newer version .

1) Make heavy boots . With them you will can walk normaly on no-gravity planets .
2)robot s. They will help you in mining .
3) Perfect distributor . A distributor that must have a lot of power , but it will fill your room at exactly measures .
4) air on other planets is invisible .
5)Make upgrades for rockets like :
- fuel consumation is lower .
- speed is higher .
- if fuel is finished , a parachute will be attached to the rocket to stop the impact .
6)More aliesns .
7)some bosses
8) Cool villages with cool mechanisms and big alien buildings .

Nexonoid

Feb 21, 2013
the boss im pretty sure that will not be implemented since this mod is realistic, however, instahead on heavy boots, ill like gravity boots (i know, is not realistic but will help a lot in the game mechanic) that you can choose how much gravity do you want (and you can stand on walls) :)

aisthecoolest

Mar 9, 2013
the boss im pretty sure that will not be implemented since this mod is realistic, however, instahead on heavy boots, ill like gravity boots (i know, is not realistic but will help a lot in the game mechanic) that you can choose how much gravity do you want (and you can stand on walls) :)
No. Just no. mMinecraft people only ever don't stand up at two different times. If they die or if they sleep. Walking on walls is just a step to far.