Copper, tin, bronze and aluminium tools

M!NE€RAFT

Jul 23, 2015
maybe copper/tin/bronze and/or aluminium tools. because all that stuff stacks up in your chests.

BigBishounen

Mar 6, 2015
As much as I hate to be "That Guy" who suggest another mod, I'm going to have to be "That Guy" this time.

I highly recommend installing Tinker's Construct along with Galacticraft. Not only will you get more ores generally, you can make stuff with the ores, like extra tools and weapons. (Shurikens are hilarious, and the crossbow is AMAZING!) and it increases your ore output as the TC "Smeltery" doubles the return rate on ores smelted. (IE: One ore block = two ingots instead of one) This allows you to be ready to get to space much more quickly. On top of that, the TC tools don't need enchants to be really really good, they use other ores to create modifications to the tools that give them boosts similar to enchants, but without the randomness and annoyance of enchanting.

So yeah. get TC installed. You won't regret it.

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
Even more, get ExtraTiC. It even adds some (albeit not-so-complete) support for Galacticraft. For example, you can melt desh and cast tool parts of that stuff. Also, if you have a mod that adds manganese (I think metallurgy does), you can create steel in the smeltery by alloying that with iron.

M!NE€RAFT

Jul 23, 2015
One Problem: i have metallurgy, and i tried it with Tinker's Construct, and got a crash. So i deleted TConstruct and it works fine. only one thing. the GC copper/tin ingots take over the metallurgy copper/tin

tywilburn16

Sep 15, 2015
Problem is, SOOOOO many mods add this kind of stuff. EVERY (exaggerating) tech mod has this kind of stuff (exept aluminum). Im just saying it would be pointless as generally people who play GC (which as ive seen is mostly modpacks (like technic/FTB, though they may not have GC) for some reason. so it would be pointless and just create recipe conflicts among other things.

pra

Mar 7, 2015
Overworld
One Problem: i have metallurgy, and i tried it with Tinker's Construct, and got a crash. So i deleted TConstruct and it works fine. only one thing. the GC copper/tin ingots take over the metallurgy copper/tin
There might be some ID conflict, which can usually be resolved by changing some configs. I mean, I have both TC and GC, and it works fine.