Running on 32-bit windows 7
Java version 7 update 25
Recommended RAM

Mods Running:

Forge Universal
Galacticraft-1.6.2-a0.1.39.566
MicdoodleCore-1.6.2-a0.1.39.566

Details prior to crash:

I was setting up a space station in creative to see how things work before jumping in to playing for real, I'd sealed off all the openings and built out a little bit to make some rooms for battery boxes and oxygen collectors then whilst I was hooking in the oxygen sealers I'd placed one and got it working correctly but it wasn't sufficient to seal the space or was taking a long time to do so so I went and put another in the same corridor and a 3rd in the battery box room, the battery box room one was filling up with oxygen just fine and was fully charged but when I came back to check on the 2 in the corridor the second one I'd placed wasn't filling up with power or oxygen so I checked to make sure the system was hooked up properly which it was then when I tried to open the sealer GUI again it crashed the game.

Exit151

Aug 28, 2013
Not sure if you resolved this yet, but..

As the great ones say.. Follow the FAQ and post on pastebin.com your log file (read the FAQ/other posts for a link to it).

Aside of that - What version of Forge are you running? Many recommend version 804, I myself run 842. Also you should note there were several bugs squashed in GC since 566. I would strongly suggest you update to 643, which is current as of this writing, and try again. Thanks and good luck!

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
There have been several bugs with the sealers. Mainly if the room used isn't sealed, or you put them in the ceiling.

DeeOhh

Aug 9, 2013
Not sure if you resolved this yet, but..

As the great ones say.. Follow the FAQ and post on pastebin.com your log file (read the FAQ/other posts for a link to it).

ermm dude..... I did

Here's the pastebin of the crash log: http://pastebin.com/u3Scwt6X

Aside of that - What version of Forge are you running? Many recommend version 804, I myself run 842.

Forge and Galacticraft were both fully up to date at the time I originally posted this thread (a month ago) so GC 566 wasn't available at the time and forge was only at 819 which I was using.

This issue didn't repeat when I tried to test again further but the sealer also didn't work at all, I think it was some sort of bug with the sealed air pipes or sealed wires or some kind of interaction between the two and the sealer because when I broke the sealer and moved it elsewhere it worked, so as yet unresolved but work around is easy by just moving the block somewhere else along the infrastructure.