Crash! HALP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
You miss-read my post again. So here it is.. again... -_-

Unless post 12 is in the wrong thread, you made it sound like you had the same issue. Stop being such a rude smart arse..
I dident had the same issue also IT WAS ALREADY FIXED BEFORE YOU POSTED WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND BY THAT? you post after someone trys to fix it he says yay it got fixed and you assume it was you but this time it was not DO YOU GODAMN UNDERSTAND NOW? IT WAS FIXED BY ME AND THAT WAS NOT FUCKING SPAM NOW FUCK OFF AND GO SIT IN A CORNER AND GO THINK OFF WHAT YOU DID. phew do you understand by that now? it seems like it rude smartass.

Blaze the Fox

Jan 28, 2014
I dident had the same issue also IT WAS ALREADY FIXED BEFORE YOU POSTED WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND BY THAT? you post after someone trys to fix it he says yay it got fixed and you assume it was you but this time it was not DO YOU GODAMN UNDERSTAND NOW? IT WAS FIXED BY ME AND THAT WAS NOT FUCKING SPAM NOW FUCK OFF AND GO SIT IN A CORNER AND GO THINK OFF WHAT YOU DID. phew do you understand by that now? it seems like it rude smartass.

It was NOT fixed by you. You posted NOTHING to help, you rude, demented, delusional piece of crap. Your answer had NOTHING to do with the error and if you knew enough to post here you would know why. If you DID fix it through PMs why didn't you post a solution? If you didn't have the same issue why did you write post #12? It had no relation to the thread. Your first post telling me it was fixed was also off-topic, I'm surprised you're not banned already. People must feel sorry for you, I don't. Stop defending your own ignorance and stupidity.

You don't even play Galacticraft in survival, you're too lazy to work it out :/

And the problem ISN'T fixed, it is a common error that MANY people have. YOU didn't post the first step in solving that error, I did. You gave 2 illegible and completely different "solutions" to this problem. Neither an actual answer or even a proper sentence for the record. And that error DOES NOT indicate a missing Planets Jar.

Are people not allowed to look at this thread at a later date and see the proper solution?? Is the OP not allowed to understand what they did to fix it?? Where is the rule for that smart arse?!?

The fact that checking file-sizes to find corrupt Jars wasn't your first suggestion means you have almost no experience with modding or hosting.

Next time, if you really want to help and sound smart, you will explain that the error is caused by a major component of Micdoodle core being missing or corrupted and to look for damaged or missing files with Minecraft and Galacticraft. If there is none then another mod is crashing silently half way through loading or is incompatible.

Problem solved :/

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
It was NOT fixed by you. You posted NOTHING to help, you rude, demented, delusional piece of crap. Your answer had NOTHING to do with the error and if you knew enough to post here you would know why. If you DID fix it through PMs why didn't you post a solution? If you didn't have the same issue why did you write post #12? It had no relation to the thread. Your first post telling me it was fixed was also off-topic, I'm surprised you're not banned already. People must feel sorry for you, I don't. Stop defending your own ignorance and stupidity.

You don't even play Galacticraft in survival, you're too lazy to work it out :/

And the problem ISN'T fixed, it is a common error that MANY people have. YOU didn't post the first step in solving that error, I did. You gave 2 illegible and completely different "solutions" to this problem. Neither an actual answer or even a proper sentence for the record. And that error DOES NOT indicate a missing Planets Jar.

Are people not allowed to look at this thread at a later date and see the proper solution?? Is the OP not allowed to understand what they did to fix it?? Where is the rule for that smart arse?!?

The fact that checking file-sizes to find corrupt Jars wasn't your first suggestion means you have almost no experience with modding or hosting.

Next time, if you really want to help and sound smart, you will explain that the error is caused by a major component of Micdoodle core being missing or corrupted and to look for damaged or missing files with Minecraft and Galacticraft. If there is none then another mod is crashing silently half way through loading or is incompatible.

Problem solved :/
Wut? i dont play galacticraft in survival? image.jpg
Lets just end this argument! (and i do play galacticraft in survival problaby before you -_-)

Last edited:

Blaze the Fox

Jan 28, 2014
Lets just end this argument! (and i do play galacticraft in survival problaby before you -_-)

Not only did you post spam a picture of a cat with messed up DNA, you suggested to end said argument, then proceeded to argue even more at the end of the post..

Attention whore much?

22 words and you had to edit?

Status
Not open for further replies.