Crash upon right clicking a compressor

Mar 4, 2014
Minecraft Version = 1.6.4

Forge Version = 9.11.1.965

Galacticraft Version = 2.0.11.978

Detailed Description = Also happened on 2.0.10.972, I upgraded to see if the bug would go away but it didn't.

Game crashed upon right clicking either electrical or non-electrical ingot compressor.
I had just transfered my base with the compressor between maps with mcedit. So I first thought that might've gone wrong since I had to delete the compressor from my map to get it to load up again. But then I saw on the forums here that somebody else had the exact same problem. Also it crashes right away again if I place a new compressor on the otherwise working map and right click it. I tried with the non-electrical one because that wouldn't hook up to my power-net and is more isolated. But it happens to that one too. My new map has the same modpack but with a lot more mods added. (cobbling together my own pack, so that's why) Since that's a factor in what might've caused the bug I thought it'd be worth mentioning.

Full Forge Log = http://sebsauvage.net/paste/?5ee8f030f730e003#tVsIeG1y3YD6F+wToIHbW9gH/Cg4trpvBp4manCYkFE=