Crash with latest version of Galticraft! Help!

Donald

Mar 17, 2013
My minecraft crashed when i updated to the new version of galaticraft. Its something to do with universal electricity, which is basic components. I think.

Minecraft version 1.5

other mods installed:

portal gun mod
treecapitator
rei's minimap
not enough items
backpack mod
gravity gun mod
inventory tweaks
single player commands
optifine
bspkrscore
basic components
CodeChikenCore

I would love some help and knowledge.:)

post on this thread for the crash report it wont let me upload it for some reason

Donald

Mar 17, 2013
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Would you like a cupcake?

Time: 3/17/13 6:35 PM
Description: Failed to start game

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 3970 is already occupied by universalelectricity.components.common.block.BlockBCOre@4500651a when adding universalelectricity.components.common.block.BlockBCOre@fb02ab9
at net.minecraft.block.Block.<init>(Block.java:339)
at universalelectricity.components.common.block.BlockBCOre.<init>(BlockBCOre.java:20)
at universalelectricity.components.common.BCLoader.preInit(BCLoader.java:60)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:515)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:505)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:160)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:406)
at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:728)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.5
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 1447779256 bytes (1380 MB) / 1800798208 bytes (1717 MB) up to 1800798208 bytes (1717 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx1792m -Xms1792m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.42 FML v5.0.25.584 Minecraft Forge 7.7.0.584 Optifine OptiFine_1.5.0_HD_U_A4 16 mods loaded, 16 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_bspkrsCore [bspkrsCore] ([1.5]bspkrsCorev1.03.FIXED.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.5]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.0.r01.Uni.CoreMod.FIXED.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
GalacticraftCore [Galacticraft Core] (Galacticraft-Alpha-0.1.22.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.5]ReiMinimap_v3.3_02.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Backpack [Backpack] (backpack-1.7.8-1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BasicComponents [Basic Components] (BasicComponents_v1.3.0.350.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
iChunUtil [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
GraviGun [GraviGun] (GravityGun1.5.0v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
iChun_Core [iChun_Core] (iChunUtil1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
inventorytweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.52.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
PortalGun [PortalGun] (PortalGun1.5.0v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics 2000 GL version 3.1.0 - Build 9.17.10.2867, Intel
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Default
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Donald

Mar 17, 2013
Thank you. I guess time for trial and error removing mods and putting them back in. And I don't know but I play on pretty low settings, my dad built the computer I'm using.

Donald

Mar 17, 2013
I found the block id in universal electricity config "3970" its copper ore. I think. Can I just change it and have the issue be resolved?

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
Flash has said something like "the vector3 class is already being used by another mod". I don't know if this applies to you, but wait until Flash comes here, he'll tell if it is or not.

Donald

Mar 17, 2013
yah everything works fine until i add basic componets. my minecraft crashes when only galaticraft and basic componets are installed

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
Delete the whole config file, it will regenerate it with the correct values and allow you to load.

Woz2

Mar 10, 2013
Just edit the IDs. That seems to be the problem. Don't touch the UE IDs, do the Galacticraft ones. And you ARE using the latest mod versions, right?

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
Actually, I just read "ID is already occupied" but didn't read the rest.

It looks to be a problem with your Basic Components config. I would delete the whole config folder in .minecraft and all mods will generate new ones. If the problem is still happening, then there's and ID conflict between two or more of your mods and you need to change them manually.

Woz2

Mar 10, 2013
I always change it manually, does deleting the config really solve the problem?^

Woz2

Mar 10, 2013
Wait, your UE mods are conflicting with themselves. You may have two config file existing. Happened to be a couple of times.

Donald

Mar 17, 2013
I tried deleting the config folder and tried again. It crashed. This time it said the id conflict was 3971 which is copper wire in basic components. I'm not sure how to manually change the item id's. I'm guessing you just go in the config file and change the number.

And Woz2 I checked and don't have two config folders/files. Although I do have one for universal electricity, and one for Galaticraft.

Edit-I can't edit the Galaticraft config they dont appear as text files. And I don't have a basic components config only UE.

Edit-i just had to select notepad to open the galaticraft config's.

Woz2

Mar 10, 2013
Yep, or notepad ++ to make it less of a jumbled mess. And UE IS basic components. And you use notepad to edit config files. Just find the item and put in a new number.

Donald

Mar 17, 2013
i tried changing the number to 9876 and it crashed but it was different this time

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Would you like a cupcake?

Time: 3/17/13 8:51 PM
Description: Failed to start game

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 9876
at net.minecraft.block.Block.<init>(Block.java:337)
at net.minecraft.block.BlockContainer.<init>(SourceFile:9)
at universalelectricity.prefab.block.BlockConductor.<init>(BlockConductor.java:13)
at universalelectricity.components.common.block.BlockCopperWire.<init>(BlockCopperWire.java:15)
at universalelectricity.components.common.BCLoader.preInit(BCLoader.java:61)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:515)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:505)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:160)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:406)
at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:728)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.5
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 1493827688 bytes (1424 MB) / 1800798208 bytes (1717 MB) up to 1800798208 bytes (1717 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xmx1792m -Xms1792m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.42 FML v5.0.25.584 Minecraft Forge 7.7.0.584 Optifine OptiFine_1.5.0_HD_U_A4 16 mods loaded, 16 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
mod_bspkrsCore [bspkrsCore] ([1.5]bspkrsCorev1.03.FIXED.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.5]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.5.0.r01.Uni.CoreMod.FIXED.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
GalacticraftCore [Galacticraft Core] (Galacticraft-Alpha-0.1.22.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.5]ReiMinimap_v3.3_02.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
Backpack [Backpack] (backpack-1.7.8-1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
BasicComponents [Basic Components] (BasicComponents_v1.3.0.350.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored
iChunUtil [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
GraviGun [GraviGun] (GravityGun1.5.0v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
iChun_Core [iChun_Core] (iChunUtil1.0.0.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
inventorytweaks [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.52.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
PortalGun [PortalGun] (PortalGun1.5.0v1.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics 2000 GL version 3.1.0 - Build 9.17.10.2867, Intel
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Default
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Donald

Mar 17, 2013
i just learned the id can't be higher than like 4000 for my problem. Correct? So i changed it to 4000 and it said its already occupied by itself.