Aug 8, 2013
Hi guys recently i spent hours making a really nice SS and then i started adding machines and engines from buildcraft.
suddenly my minecraft froze and just closed and came up with a crash report so i started my minecraft backup and whent to load up the world and everytime i try it crashes with this crash report

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: transmitters
at mekanism.common.Mekanism.onGasTransferred(Mekanism.java:1230)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_32_Mekanism_onGasTransferred_GasTransferEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)
at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)
at mekanism.api.GasNetwork.emit(GasNetwork.java:69)
at mekanism.api.GasTransmission.emitGasToNetwork(GasTransmission.java:130)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.tile.GCCoreTileEntityOxygenCollector.func_70316_g(GCCoreTileEntityOxygenCollector.java:70)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2204)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:548)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:666)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:585)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:175)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:582)

i really need a fix as i dont want to lose my world so if you know whats happening please help

Aug 8, 2013
also is there any substitute for mekanism at the moment as i use buildcraft and GC but like the big storage mekanism offers

Aug 8, 2013
thanks mate what one do you think is better as i dont use them i hear thermal expansion has energy tessaracts and ic2 has nuclear reactors so what in your mind is better for a moon base and id like it to be compatible with buildcraft if possible thanks for the help guys

Refe

Aug 21, 2013
Hi guys recently i spent hours making a really nice SS and then i started adding machines and engines from buildcraft.
suddenly my minecraft froze and just closed and came up with a crash report so i started my minecraft backup and whent to load up the world and everytime i try it crashes with this crash report

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: transmitters
at mekanism.common.Mekanism.onGasTransferred(Mekanism.java:1230)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_32_Mekanism_onGasTransferred_GasTransferEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:39)
at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:108)
at mekanism.api.GasNetwork.emit(GasNetwork.java:69)
at mekanism.api.GasTransmission.emitGasToNetwork(GasTransmission.java:130)
at micdoodle8.mods.galacticraft.core.tile.GCCoreTileEntityOxygenCollector.func_70316_g(GCCoreTileEntityOxygenCollector.java:70)
at net.minecraft.world.World.func_72939_s(World.java:2204)
at net.minecraft.world.WorldServer.func_72939_s(WorldServer.java:548)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:666)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:585)
at net.minecraft.server.integrated.IntegratedServer.func_71217_p(IntegratedServer.java:175)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:482)
at net.minecraft.server.ThreadMinecraftServer.run(SourceFile:582)

i really need a fix as i dont want to lose my world so if you know whats happening please help

I can't still fix this, I installed forge for server already, also for client. Keep having this issue...
I followed every step with no problems untill I put the mods into mods folder forge created

Mihil33

Jun 18, 2013
mekanism is the reason why minecraft is crashing when using sealers, oxygen compressors... just delete it and wait for update

Refe

Aug 21, 2013
thanks a lot, I finally got it going. now I have another problem... I created a new map with the mod installed, but still does not create the new materials :(
any idea?