Creative Support for SpaceStation & Other stuff!

Thomas Aunvik

Feb 21, 2014
This world be better if they had Creative Support ON!

What do i mean about Creative support? Well first:

No needed Reasources to create a spacestation when your in creative!

Second:

Have a Button called "Creative Mode" (On/Off) (Only works when you have Creative on!)

Other suggestions for Spacestation:

Choose Different Space Station!

Invite Friend Button

Private Button!!

Public Spacestation (With "Add Users" that can only break your stuff!) (Noone can break your stuff exept if they have been added to "Add Users!)

That is all that i came up! Hope you like it!!

Attachments

• wtfff.PNG
    wtfff.PNG
    47.5 KB · Views: 10

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
I've made a thread about having public stations. I added a suggestion to have an option to make a spacestation the world spawn, so server owners could make a cool station and people joining the server would spawn on the station instead of the overworld. I made another suggestion that kinda tied into that, which was to have drop pods. A server with a station as a server spawn and droppods to get down to the planet would be awesome.

I'll edit this post with links to the threads I mentioned.

EDIT:
Server admin options to create public Space Stations
Space Station escape capsules/drop pods.

Thomas Aunvik

Feb 21, 2014
I've made a thread about having public stations. I added a suggestion to have an option to make a spacestation the world spawn, so server owners could make a cool station and people joining the server would spawn on the station instead of the overworld. I made another suggestion that kinda tied into that, which was to have drop pods. A server with a station as a server spawn and droppods to get down to the planet would be awesome.

I'll edit this post with links to the threads I mentioned.

EDIT:
Server admin options to create public Space Stations
Space Station escape capsules/drop pods.

Thats A Great Idea!!!

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I like creative idea
I would like to inform you that there's already space station invite and also remove

Command

/ssinvite [Player]
ssremove [Player]
See? I'm not crazy anymore. :p Too bad you can't set a spawn there or anything.

Thomas Aunvik

Feb 21, 2014
="EnderSpace, post: 30448, member: 4271"]I like creative idea
I would like to inform you that there's already space station invite and also remove

Command

/ssinvite [Player]
ssremove [Player]

First, Are you realllly wanna type that instead of pressing 1 Button?? For Noobs it complicated to know that commands fex Servers. Some of them have ALOT of commands allowed for newbies. Theyve Reached the moon Got a spacestation. They dont know about the command. They dont wanna search how to do it. Just CLICK A BUTTON! TYPE AN USERNAME! ADD! THEN DONE! EASY!

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
First, Are you realllly wanna type that instead of pressing 1 Button?? For Noobs it complicated to know that commands fex Servers. Some of them have ALOT of commands allowed for newbies. Theyve Reached the moon Got a spacestation. They dont know about the command. They dont wanna search how to do it. Just CLICK A BUTTON! TYPE AN USERNAME! ADD! THEN DONE! EASY!
Your right that button easier , but why making button if there's commands , if somebody noob ( HE SHOULD LEARN )

radyjko

May 7, 2014
Glassteria
"Welcome to your own space station!
You can invite other players here, if you want, using this command:
/ssinvite [player]
You can withdraw the invitation using this command:
//ssremove [player]

Enjoy your stay on your space station!"

This message appears on chat when you land in your space station for first time.
Or if you click (both, right or left, works) space station spawn block.

And... Oh... Hello! :D