Crossbow Mod 2 bug

Raider99

Aug 8, 2013
So, I just found about this mod, and I really like it. I'm using both, Galacticraft (newest one for 1.6.2) and Crossbow Mod 2 (newest too for MC 1.6.2) for same MC version. But I ran into some bug. Also, I'm using these mods on Optiforge (optifine HD_U_B4 and Forge 9.10.0.789 (tried on .814 build too, I get the bug))
Crossbows work perfectly. But when I use crossbow bench, it's all messed up. Like here:

C5JeNIp.png

I don't mind that, but it's really annoying sometimes. I thought that it's messed because of incompatibilities with other mods, but I don't know, here's list of all mods I use except Galacticraft and MicdoodleCore:

-Rei's Minimap
-Simple ores 2
-Craft Guide
-Ropes+
-Damage Indicators
-Balkon's weapon mod (tried without it, same problem)
-Better World Generation 4
-Player API
-Smart Moving

I hope someone can help me. :)

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
He just got this mod to 1.6.2 the other day. Unless you're going to help your only options is patience.

Thanks for the bug report. I have noticed the same one.

Raider99

Aug 8, 2013
^ Thank you for reply.
Yeah, my only option is to be patient. :D
At least, mod works, so, not really big problem.

Dunewolfz

He-who-has-no-morals-or-sense-of-logic.
Feb 23, 2013
Kalos Region
www.itanimulli.com
Smart Moving was really bugged with early renditions of GC, I don't know if it's the particular problem here but...
I believe SM/GC compatibility was fixed a while back.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Smart Moving was really bugged with early renditions of GC, I don't know if it's the particular problem here but...
I believe SM/GC compatibility was fixed a while back.
If it was fixed once, now it's broken again, and worse, it crashes on start.

EzerArch said:
Divisor, I would like to ask you a thing, it's not urgent though:

What is the possibility of Galacticraft supporting Smart Moving?

I saw in the Render Player API and Player API topics that Galacticraft uses these APIs, but when I add SM with Galacticraft for 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 I get the same problem as Modular PowerSuits: the armor doesn't follow player model rotation. SM + Galacticraft 1.6.2, Minecraft crashes on startup.

If you need more details, feel free to ask.

-----

Addendum:

I made a search in Render Player API topic and I found this:

Divisor said:
I had a look at Galacticrafts player rendering - it uses its own player rendering system.

This system is designed to meet Galacticrafts and only Galacticrafts needs - it completly messes up Render Player API along the way and is thereby 100% incompatible with it.

I can think of only way to increase compatibility in this situation: The creator of Galacticraft needs to be encouraged to use Render Player API instead of a completely proprietary system.
This explains a bit. Additionally, Galacticraft has 4 more movements: holding flag, placing flag, carrying rocket and holding parachute. I guess he wanted to implement his own animations.

Even so, I could nag him [micdoodle8] to consider using your API... but not much. ^^'
From: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/361430-162smp-smart-moving/page__st__7140#entry24097595