Curseforge

Martin Gergye

Jan 6, 2019
Hi! I want to launch a server with ms friend on Aternos, but they say that I can only do it if galacticraft is on the curseforge. When will you upload galacticraft to curseforge?

QuadShot

Jun 1, 2015
Sun City, AZ
I'm pretty sure that will never happen, this issue has been beaten to death for a few years now. You can select a mod pack that has it in it on curse forge though.

ben_mkiv

Jan 31, 2019
EVERY other mod project manages to publish on curseForge.

None of the arguments stated before against curseForge is valid.

But guess you earn more money with ads which trick people to download mal-/adware with their "Start Download" buttons...

Really wasnt sure if i should add galacticraft support to my mod, but dropping it wouldnt be fair for those 3 out of 10 people who manage to get galacticraft working...

Jake1702

Nov 20, 2016
EVERY other mod project manages to publish on curseForge.

None of the arguments stated before against curseForge is valid.

But guess you earn more money with ads which trick people to download mal-/adware with their "Start Download" buttons...

Really wasnt sure if i should add galacticraft support to my mod, but dropping it wouldnt be fair for those 3 out of 10 people who manage to get galacticraft working...
3 out of 10 who manage to get it working? Why wouldn't they get it working? It's installed and used the same way as any other mod.