Mar 15, 2013
Could you make so worlds aren't limitless, so you'll have to think twice before burning anything, but make a core, full of lava and "impure iron blocks" which you would have to purify to use, and in the depths of the different worlds you would find huge underground worlds and new ores and stuff like uranium and new minerals. And in different planets will be new ores. But with new ores and areas of building comes a price. As you get deeper, there is more heat, and eventually, you will need to craft a drill, and you will pilot the drill like the rocket, and there are different drills that you will need to go deeper. And when you go far enough down, you start coming up the other side! Water will flow down through the hole if you come up in an ocean, so you will need to craft a special radar to sense lava and water above or below you. To keep your drill safe. And you would use the ores found in the ground to craft rockets to go to other solar systems.

Sacha862

Mar 15, 2013
I think this goes against a key feature of Minecraft: diversity and the pure fact that what's awesome is that the worlds are undless. Although I suppose a "core" could be interesting...

Mar 15, 2013
Why? It just makes chunks load down, I guess. But imagine. Reaching the corner of the Overworld, jumping off, and gravity forcing you to normal on the new side...

Mar 15, 2013
Oh, and Sacha862, I don't think it does, because no one ever goes that far away, plus, It would make sense in this mod, because on the moon you don't see this huge plain, you see a square planet in the sky. If the overworld was infinite, the entire sky would be full of it. And it would be more like a real planet, then a realm of being

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
Chunk loading goes 32 million blocks to both x and z, so it is "infinite" because noone will ever get this far without cheating

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
But the way the moon currently works won't allow this. It's the same chunk loading as on the overworld

Mar 15, 2013
Well, just make it so that chunks load like normal, but there is no bedrock layer, and the chunks go down, and look at some gravity mods for inspiration.