Deimos: Moon of Mars

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
Deimos
Deimos is the smaller and outermore of the two natural satellites of the planet Mars

Surface :

Deimos_Surface.png

Deimos surface is like Super flat world with some craters and it have to colors Brown and Grey.
The gravity on Deimos is 0.003 and your jumps will be amazing , you will be like superman.
You can jump on Deimos 13 blocks ( see the gravity ) and you will get 3 hearts damage from one jump.

Ores :

There will be 3 ores on Deimos

Carbonaceous chondrites ore : and it will give you Carbonaceous chondrites ingot it's materials that come from old meteorites and now it's under surface it can be used to create tools and armors and some other useful things.
Deimosian ore : and it will give you Deimosian Gem , it's rare as diamond and it can be used to make Tools and armors , plate for new rocket , if you mix with sugar and milk and egg you can make food that is like golden apple features and some others machines.

Iron ore : give you iron ingot

Mobs :

There will be the regular mobs on galacticraft and

Evolved Enderman : it will be like regular enderman with extra features
1. Bigger and Stronger
2. There's 5% that when he teleport he teleport you 100 blocks away
3. He have 25% to give you blindness , nausea , poison II and slowness III for 5 seconds
Drop : Ender Pearl

Horror : if you don't know Deimos mean Horror , and that will be the one strongest mob on Deimos
He have fast movement , strong attack , ability to throw you 5 blocks high ( when he throw you it will be 18 blocks because gravity ) his weakness is light , try to put glowstone torch or block then he will escape
Drop : his weapon , potion of invisibility ( rare )
zCPuE5x.png

Sky :

There will be 4 special things on the sky
1. Small mars
image.jpg
2. Phobos
3. Asteroids belt
2014-01-13_02.24.27.png

You can't reach it , but it will not be like what on the photo
(Thanks Ezer'Arch for great photo)

4. Mars 3D rotation

Bye

And before I go I should say something to some guys
Thanks Ezer for the Photo
MoltenMontro I decided to make Demios because your making Phobos and I don't want to make your work use less

Make sure you comment and leave your suggestion
Bye

Deimos-MRO.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: obsidianpower790

radyjko

May 7, 2014
Glassteria
I like this idea. But Deimos is too small to be "100% solid" like overworld or moon. I mean: these two have almost infinite generation. Deimos should stop it's generation about X: 15000 and Z: 12000 with Deimos Edge biome. This biome has no bedrock layer, and it's surface slowly descends until it disappear in void.

About Deimosian Ore: Hmmm... Maybe this ore with other name could be found on Phobos too?

About Carbonous Chondrites: like Deimosian ore, should appear in other planets and moons (because it's type of meteorite), maybe in asteroid belt?

Mobs and sky are ok for me

Also Deimos shouldn't have own dungeon & boss because of finite dimensions. So only to explore.

Vigilantecow

Oct 5, 2013
Some Place Cold
moonquest.com
I like this idea. But Deimos is too small to be "100% solid" like overworld or moon. I mean: these two have almost infinite generation. Deimos should stop it's generation about X: 15000 and Z: 12000 with Deimos Edge biome. This biome has no bedrock layer, and it's surface slowly descends until it disappear in void.
Finite planets have been discussed before... The main problem is that doing this would be too hard or impossible :/

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
Glad you didn't steal Phobos from me, and saved me the time of doing one for Deimos. :)

Nice to know you have a Horror as a mob example. Te evolved Enderman would be a pain, what if it had 4 arms? >:)

EnderSpace

Oct 29, 2013
The Edges of Space
Glad you didn't steal Phobos from me, and saved me the time of doing one for Deimos. :)

Nice to know you have a Horror as a mob example. Te evolved Enderman would be a pain, what if it had 4 arms? >:)
Like Mutant Enderman
It will be undefeated mob
Yes because I know that your taking so long on making topics from seeing
Io
Europa

ihazbravo

Jun 15, 2015
A neat biome would be the main crater. Irl, it is 2.3 kilometers wide. Thate translates to 2,300 blocks. (I figured that one block is one cubic metre since the average person is about 2 metres tall and a minecraft character is 2 blocks tall.) It should be really deep.