Designer Planets/Asteroids

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
Or an interface that asks a few questions, and it makes it. I know it would take some time, but its a cute idea.

jasonB221

Jul 27, 2013
Lost in Space
Or an interface that asks a few questions, and it makes it. I know it would take some time, but its a cute idea.
Sure, but do you have any idea how hard that would be to balance? I mean, imagine if someone wanted the base block to be diamond blocks, with abundant tin, copper, iron, and coal ores. Just a little bit OP?

MasterOanarchY

Jul 3, 2013
I'm not saying that much control. You give them several planet types that are pre-balanced, and then you let them pick shapes. Maybe more like designer asteroids. It's not a fully developed idea.

Dex Luther

Aug 15, 2013
Montreal, Canada, Earth
Sure, but do you have any idea how hard that would be to balance? I mean, imagine if someone wanted the base block to be diamond blocks, with abundant tin, copper, iron, and coal ores. Just a little bit OP?

He could always make it so that diamond blocks and stuff like that isn't an available option. Or like in Mystcraft if you make a planet that's OP like that, you'll have bad effects to balance it out.