Dev builds for GC 3?

fun0326

May 18, 2014
I have been waiting for GC 3 for a while and wondered if there was any links for a development build. I know a person (sorry currently I cant see your name) who put a GC 3 dev link but it didn't work when I clicked on it :(

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
I have been waiting for GC 3 for a while and wondered if there was any links for a development build. I know a person (sorry currently I cant see your name) who put a GC 3 dev link but it didn't work when I clicked on it :(
Radfast said on that thread that they are offline at the moment. If you wanted to know, you also could have put it there. :p No need to repeat the question.

RamiLego4Game

Dec 26, 2013
Syria ,Damascus
RamiLego4Game.dc7.us
Thats Me, RamiLego4Game Currently The Server Is Down (Notice That GC 2 Download Links Don't Work) I Will Upload Them To MediaFire

Last edited:

radfast

Staff member
Apr 27, 2014
Please do not upload GC3 dev builds to MediaFire! I do not think micdoodle8 will appreciate that, at all.

I'm sure he will grant access to GC3 dev builds to everyone again soon, just be patient and wait a few days.

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
All The GC Downloads Is Down

They Are Just Like Backup Links

I removed the download links because they are not ready for public use, there's likely game-breaking bugs in there, and changes to come that will destroy previous 1.7 saves. Please do not distribute the files.

Last edited:

CJayster

Jun 12, 2013
I removed the download links because they are not ready for public use, there's likely game-breaking bugs in there, and changes to come that will destroy previous 1.7 saves. Please do not distribute the files.
damn i really wanted to test it out :/
guess its back to waiting cx