Different player API

DeWolf

Feb 26, 2013
The suggestion is simple change the API used in this mod to the one that smart moving uses. The reason is that both Apis work but causes the players arms to be very weirdly placed. And yes I do plan on playing this mod alot with smart moving.

flashman111

Feb 12, 2013
The suggestion is simple change the API used in this mod to the one that smart moving uses. The reason is that both Apis work but causes the players arms to be very weirdly placed. And yes I do plan on playing this mod alot with smart moving.
:/ you know this is already using the same Player API then SmartMoving? Its just buggy because both mods alter Player Rendering, changing the API wont do anything

DeWolf

Feb 26, 2013
:/ you know this is already using the same Player API then SmartMoving? Its just buggy because both mods alter Player Rendering, changing the API wont do anything
No I wish they were the same but they're not otherwise if I was just using one of them I wouldn't be getting black screens or crashes.

micdoodle8

Administrator
Nov 12, 2012
Divisor, (the creator of Smart Moving) uses his own API, the Render Player API, which is the same as what this mod uses. I am just working out how to use certain rotation methods correctly, seeing it's not just adding to the original rotation values, it's setting them to my own custom ones.

Reactions: flashman111

DeWolf

Feb 26, 2013
Divisor, (the creator of Smart Moving) uses his own API, the Render Player API, which is the same as what this mod uses. I am just working out how to use certain rotation methods correctly, seeing it's not just adding to the original rotation values, it's setting them to my own custom ones.
I realize that now and thanks for fixing the arm glitch/bug in the latest version. My main discussion right now is that people seem to be interested on the moon and over world being linked (an entity say a ignited TNT block flies high enough on the moon it'll land on the over world.