Dungeons not spawning on the moon (and possibly other planets)

The__Observer

Jul 27, 2019
I have created a Lapito's Galacticraft server. My friends and I sign in through the Twitch App. We have just made it to the Moon, and we have found a number of the dungeon craters, but they lead nowhere rather than having an attached dungeon. At the bottom is just a pad of moon rock rather than bedrock, and there is no path leading anywhere. In order to check if we were going to the right areas, we gamemoded for a dungeon locater, and indeed these were the correct craters as the dungeon locater led us to them. Dungeons are enabled on the Moon when I lift off and choose which planet I want to launch to. The version number on the twitch app is 2.1.6, the minecraft version is 1.12.2, and the forge version is 14.23.5.2824. Is there a problem in this version with dungeons spawning?

The__Observer

Jul 27, 2019
I got the dungeon compass, and it leads me to the fake craters. I am able to attach a screenshot of the crater to which it points me. It looks the same as the real ones, except it just stops with moon rock and isn't nearly as deep. I lit it with glowstone because it was dark and hard to see. I am not facing it exactly but the dungeon compass in my inventory is pointing to this hole.

Edit: I've found a dungeon underground. It is near the crater, but it is broken. The dungeon has hallways blocked off by moon rock and the crater is no different. The boss spawns and all. I guess I will need to find the crater and dig around below it when I am in the game with friends. There is already a thread for this. My bad.

Attachments

• 2019-07-27_10.15.47.png
    2019-07-27_10.15.47.png
    863.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: