Dynamic Surround mod config for Extra Planets

chezpaul

Oct 23, 2014
Would anyone out there have put together a config for Dynamic Surroundings under 1.10.2 for the Extra Planets mod? I have all kinds of birds and insect making all kinds of noises on most planets. ;-)

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
He does have something indeed (at bottom of page for 1.10.2) that I tried but I still get all the birds and insects on all Extra Planets mod planets.
It will not work because the biome name must match the wildcard condition written in the config file. Otherwise the sound reset will not be applied.

For example, any biome name matching *moon* will have a sound reset and be mute:

Code:
{
            "conditions": "MATCH('(?i)(.*moon.*)', biome.name)",
            "soundReset": true,
            "sounds": [
            ]
}

If one wants to help, all I need is a list of biomes to mute (biomes of any addon) and I'll release a new DS config. :)

Last edited:

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
It will not work because the biome name must match the wildcard condition written in the config file. Otherwise the sound reset will not be applied.

For example, any biome name matching *moon* will have a sound reset and be mute:

Code:
{
            "conditions": "MATCH('(?i)(.*moon.*)', biome.name)",
            "soundReset": true,
            "sounds": [
            ]
}

If one wants to help, all I need is a list of biomes to mute (biomes of any addon) and I'll release a new DS config. :)
Very much appreciate the offer but i prefer to make them as i will probably end up using some of the Dynamics surrounding sounds for certain biomes :D Hope you understand :D

chezpaul

Oct 23, 2014
Very cool. Thanks.
Stupid question: where do I put this son file?
I'm guessing it has to be repackaged in some way...

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
Very cool. Thanks.
Stupid question: where do I put this son file?
I'm guessing it has to be repackaged in some way...
No just place the json file in the folder will the Dynamic Surround mod config

and then edit the Dynamic Surround mod config like this

0f9132dfbf63ccede8893d869db8f6a5.png

Reactions: chezpaul