• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wat...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

need2

Dec 5, 2013
It appears on the 2.0.7.904 update for 1.6.4 that Energy Storage Modules break electrical systems, at least in certain circumstances. Right now, every time I log in, I have to remove the wiring from the in and out ports of my Energy Storage Modules and put it back again before power will flow normally throughout the system.

Details on my setup:
  • I have 5 Advanced Solar Panels, only one of which provides input to the Energy Storage Modules.
    • Even though 4 of the Advanced Solar Panels do not rely on the Energy Storage Modules, they cannot supply power to the rest of the system until the Energy Storage Modules' wiring is replaced.
  • My Energy Storage Modules are run in series.
  • This bug happens regardless of the previous power state of the system.
  • It is not an overdraw issue. I have made sure there is surplus power in the system.
  • None of my power dependent equipment receives power until the Energy Storage Modules' wiring is replaced.
  • This occurs in the Overworld. I have not run testing in any other dimensions.

need2

Dec 5, 2013
Oops I did a dumb. This probably belongs in Bugs and not Support.

EDIT: Mods, please feel free to lock/kill this. I submitted a proper bug report.

Last edited:

Blackgod

Dec 13, 2013
Chile
I´ve had the same problem, when i try to return on my base i have to reconnect some cables to make the connection work and my oxygen generation and distribution back cause without energy there´s no oxygen on the moon, mars or the space station. This happens to me on the 2.0.7.903 update for 1.6.2.