Development Empty world with low gravity and no air

Lifeofsenpai

Mar 31, 2015
California, USA
Hello my name is Lifeofsenpai and I have a quick question. I will start by saying I have a small amount of knowledge on how to code in java and have wrote small mods before, however I have no idea how to do this. For the mod-pack I am currently working on, I want to include galacticraft's low gravity and no air in my super flat world. I am only looking for a addon or way to have an empty world with low gravity and no air. If anyone has any answers to this question please tell me. Thank you for your time.

Matthew A

Nov 9, 2014
Wisconsin USA
mattparks.net
Yea 4Space has Pluto, witch is very desolate, but in a few days we will have Sedna a lonely world with the least gravity you can have without falling off of the world (you can jump 16 blocks!)

Lifeofsenpai

Mar 31, 2015
California, USA
I'm sorry you must be mistaken, i meant a planet that is just empty space. I completely forgot to add this in my first post. If you would be up to making a planet like this i would greatly appreciate this!

Lifeofsenpai

Mar 31, 2015
California, USA
It would be used for my mod pack. I need an empty space like area where i can place the player inside their broken spaceship, and using "Lock Down" i can then have every world be within this open space dimension and have that same spaceship. It is way more confusing in speech. The reason i can not use a space station is because players have to be invited to them. Because I will not be playing with everyone I cannot invite them to the space station; thus i need an alternative. All i need is either a solution that would not use an addon or an addon itself.

MJRLegends

Mar 13, 2015
It would be used for my mod pack. I need an empty space like area where i can place the player inside their broken spaceship, and using "Lock Down" i can then have every world be within this open space dimension and have that same spaceship. It is way more confusing in speech. The reason i can not use a space station is because players have to be invited to them. Because I will not be playing with everyone I cannot invite them to the space station; thus i need an alternative. All i need is either a solution that would not use an addon or an addon itself.
Add me on skype i will make a addon for you.