Enemy Ships

Apr 24, 2013
Hello Again!

I was thinking as an optional add-on you could have enemy ships during launch.
for example your half way up and you get fired at, slight chance you crash land, and you could fire back relating to the two seater rocket idea you could fight back.
You could also add a space workbench to craft an enemy UFO.

Post back if you like;)

jbjoseph

Apr 29, 2013
Charleston, SC
You have clearly never built one of these rockets on survival if you're suggesting they could be so easily destroyed by circumstances completely beyond your control. I would have gone ballistic (PUN!) if on my first inaugural flight an enemy I had never seen, heard of, or encountered before blasted my ship out of the sky.

Mark Bolhuis

May 17, 2013
I do not think that this will work, the only way i could see this working is if the rocket was outside of the earth not during lift off.

Reactions: Gamegeek1234

jbjoseph

Apr 29, 2013
Charleston, SC
I do not think that this will work, the only way i could see this working is if the rocket was outside of the earth not during lift off.

Yeah, the idea of space piracy is kind of cool, although I'm not sure how it would be implemented. Honestly I enjoy the idea of space piracy being a natural product of playing on a Galacticraft server and the pirates themselves, rather than being an AI controlled NPC, would instead just be a label applied to the more...unruly, server participants.