Europa, moon of Jupiter

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
not really but for a moment i wasnt sure about it, but then i come back on my oritinal point what was: ''isnt that odd...?''

you where planning to make a water monster like mob (if this idea gets in defelopment) ist it then odd to place that in a dry or in a pool dungeon...?
It's underwater, why would it all be dry?

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
then i did understand it wrong XD

yeah it would make much more sense, so beside my space/swiming suit what your idea to get there unharmed...?
Well, it would be a good time for Mic to implement the water breathing with your oxygen gear equipped if you ask me. So many people have been wanting it.

Mar 11, 2013
germany
Well, it would be a good time for Mic to implement the water breathing with your oxygen gear equipped if you ask me. So many people have been wanting it.
agree, also a somewhat space suit like would be resonable too.
i just read today that a human could survive in a full for 15 seconds normal then he starts to exspend and blow up.

and yet its posible to run around naket on the moon with oxygen gear...and still be fine

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
agree, also a somewhat space suit like would be resonable too.
i just read today that a human could survive in a full for 15 seconds normal then he starts to exspend and blow up.

and yet its posible to run around naket on the moon with oxygen gear...and still be fine
I run around with jeans, boots, hair, more hair, and a jacket. :p Oh, and the best armor I can get!

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
To explain it before I show the pictures, you have an area where there is no ice, where there should be ice, and just water going straight down to the ocean of water. Then, you have your randomly generated dungeon (at least, I believe Mic has them randomly generated.) Some rooms are filled with water, some rooms don't have water. In the air-less rooms you could expect sea creatures more often than that drowning evolved zombie. In so air filled rooms, expect just evolved monsters. What's interesting with this dungeon is that some rooms have tunnels going up and down that you have to nerdpole or swim up, or jump down to get to more areas.

I'm messing around with the boss room still, and I'm making my dungeon example pretty small just to help explain it.

Mar 11, 2013
germany
I run around with jeans, boots, hair, more hair, and a jacket. :p Oh, and the best armor I can get!
googles, scarf, t-shirt, workjeans and my trusty iron legging and boots
ready to roll XD

To explain it before I show the pictures, you have an area where there is no ice, where there should be ice, and just water going straight down to the ocean of water. Then, you have your randomly generated dungeon (at least, I believe Mic has them randomly generated.) Some rooms are filled with water, some rooms don't have water. In the air-less rooms you could expect sea creatures more often than that drowning evolved zombie. In so air filled rooms, expect just evolved monsters. What's interesting with this dungeon is that some rooms have tunnels going up and down that you have to nerdpole or swim up, or jump down to get to more areas.

I'm messing around with the boss room still, and I'm making my dungeon example pretty small just to help explain it.

with other words good luck finding the way back XD

MoltonMontro

Nov 4, 2013
i wanna has an submarine!
xD It could have a drill on the front and have a special animation against the leviathan.

You speed up to drill it and it whoops away in pain, not expecting the attack. Then it sends out it's many tentacles and throws you in to the walls, destroying your submarine and the boss fight begins! Too complicated for a boss fight though. :p

Just thought about another unique thing for the leviathan, it could blind you with ink. This boss fight sounds terrible to try. D: Muwahahaha hahaha HA HA HA! >=)

Jan 8, 2014
Sweden not really swedish im dutch
xD It could have a drill on the front and have a special animation against the leviathan.

You speed up to drill it and it whoops away in pain, not expecting the attack. Then it sends out it's many tentacles and throws you in to the walls, destroying your submarine and the boss fight begins! Too complicated for a boss fight though. :p

Just thought about another unique thing for the leviathan, it could blind you with ink. This boss fight sounds terrible to try. D: Muwahahaha hahaha HA HA HA! >=)
It sounds fun!

Mar 11, 2013
germany

if that would be possible then that would be asom XD

well as if the skeliton and creeper boss werent a pain in di ass...

Mar 11, 2013
germany
Leviathan; Throw You At a Longer Range, Large, Swift, Ink Cloud, Water Creature, Water Boss Room

I'm sure nothing will go wrong here. . .
victume be like:
beaker-oh-shit.jpeg