Ezer'Arch's Orbital Space Station and Launch Bases

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
hey ezer how do your clones even breath in your space station?
I use oxygen sealers and the rooms are totally airtight which are accessed by air-lock doors. In fact, any mob or animal you put there will breath... even skeletons. o_O

But the air-lock doors are still a problem because levers don't work properly. I'm forced to use a pickaxe to open the doors once in a while and the mobs inside get hurt: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/parallel-buttons-and-levers-for-air-lock-doors.1911/

can you maybe tell us how you replaced the textures from another texture pack???
Just copy-pasta.

For example, I want to replace the diamond block texture from texture pack A with the equivalent one from texture pack B.

I open: .\minecraft\texturepacks\B\textures\blocks, and copy blockDiamond.png
Then I open .\minecraft\texturepacks\A\textures\blocks\, paste blockDiamond.png and let it replace the other (or rename it first).

For 1.6.2, you open .\minecraft\resourcepacks\... the process is similar.

Just a note: texture/resource pack authors usually don't like you distribute pack mixes.

Last edited:

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa
I use oxygen sealers and the rooms are totally airtight which are accessed by air-lock doors. In fact, any mob or animal you put there will breath... even skeletons. o_O

But the air-lock doors are still a problem because levers don't work properly. I'm forced to use a pickaxe to open the doors once in a while and the mobs inside get hurt: http://forum.micdoodle8.com/index.php?threads/parallel-buttons-and-levers-for-air-lock-doors.1911/

Just copy-pasta.

For example, I want to replace the diamond block texture from texture pack A with the equivalent one from texture pack B.

Then I open .\minecraft\texturepacks\A\textures\blocks\, paste blockDiamond.png and let it replace the other (or rename it first).

Just a note: texture/resource pack authors usually don't like you distribute pack mixes.

Well no one is gonna notice it because i currently not making youtube video's anymore and stuff.

IsoMS

Jul 26, 2013
*Canadaaaa

Just copy-pasta.

owh yeah that way because vanilla mobs will get damage because of no oxygen issues.

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Dang, why you don't put in a download link? I'm a really lazy and uncreative builder, so nothing I build can compare, and I really want a space station for my character to reside in.

samo

Oct 30, 2013
plz man we need to download ur work ur epic i can't even make half of what u did there

plz we need the moon base and the spacestation if u can't plz pm it to me om gonna cry :(

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
plz we need the moon base and the spacestation if u can't plz pm it to me om gonna cry :(

I'm with you on the fact that Ezer should put the map to download, but using the "if you don't do this i'm gonna cry" argument is weak, and has a 0.000000001% of working, unless the person you're using this argument against is either extra-nice, or is going to do that anyway.