Ezer'Arch's Orbital Space Station and Launch Bases

samo

Oct 30, 2013

the meaning of cry here my friend that im gonna cry from seeing this cool thing not crying for beg :D

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Once seen, can't be unseen anymore. D:

2013-11-06_04.06.19.png

https://plus.google.com/117434820191770671006/posts/2WXjzZaJFGX

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamegeek1234

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
Don't worry, it's not like it will fire a giant laser at you. :p

Also...any chances of a download link soon?

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Also...any chances of a download link soon?
I was waiting for XCommands (for WorldEdit) and Aeon Texture pack to get updated but both are taking a long time.

Texture pack matters a bit...

bD7uZgm.png

... It's not the same thing in the vanilla set. x.x

And I intend to host my worlds in my server: the space station, lunar base, mars base and other stuff.

samo

Oct 30, 2013
We are happy that we can play this in a server but also we need to play it in our singleplayer world

so plz put the download link asap

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
I was waiting for XCommands (for WorldEdit) and Aeon Texture pack to get updated but both are taking a long time.

Texture pack matters a bit...

bD7uZgm.png

... It's not the same thing in the vanilla set. x.x

And I intend to host my worlds in my server: the space station, lunar base, mars base and other stuff.

Aeon is working fine at 1.6.4 for me. It's missing the doors and redstone textures, but hey, it's fine enough.

Modular PowerSuits, on the other hand, is still not up-to-date...

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I have a small problem:

My space station is not compatible with the most recent Galacticraft versions since it uses Mekanism to work. Mekanism is crashing since #221 (http://forum.calclavia.com/index.php?threads/crash-during-mod-loading.2849/), and Galacticraft 2.07 is not compatible with Mekanism #211.

So we have the following options:

- You play with an outdated Galacticraft with working Mekanism if you want a working SS.
- You play with current Galacticraft with no Mekanism, but my SS will be broken and some parts will be missing.
- Wait for @micdoodle8 to implement hangable solar panels (link) and better batteries (link), so I can remove Mekanism altogether but it's up to Mic to implement them.
- Wait for aidancbrady to fix Mekanism.
- I fake the solar panels by replacing them with daylight detectors, but you will need to use portable batteries to power the sealers.

Last edited:

Dinammar

Aug 31, 2013
London, United Kingdom
I have a small problem:

My space station is not compatible with the most recent Galacticraft versions since it uses Mekanism to work. Mekanism is crashing since #221 (http://forum.calclavia.com/index.php?threads/crash-during-mod-loading.2849/), and Galacticraft 2.07 is not compatible with Mekanism #211.

- You play with an outdated Galacticraft with working Mekanism if you want a working SS.
- You play with current Galacticraft with no Mekanism, but my SS will be broken and some parts will be missing.
- Wait for @micdoodle8 to implement hangable solar panels (link) and better batteries (link), so I can remove Mekanism altogether but it's up to Mic to implement them.
- I fake the solar panels by replacing them with daylight detectors, but you will need to use portable batteries to power the sealers.
Wat about download link for singleplayer?

OpelSpeedster

Sep 29, 2013
I have a small problem:

Well, crap. I guess I'd stick with the second or the last options until either options three or four happen.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I got around to update all mods to 1.6.4, except CloneCraft (ex-My People) and XCommands (MCEdit is a replacement), this does open a way to release not only my station but also all my structures.

For 1.6.4, I decided to replace the solar panels with daylight sensors, since Mekanism dropped off the suspended solar panels. Probably I'll release a 1.6.2 version with working solar pannels, and a texture pack patch.

Speaking of CloneCraft:

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
I decided to release my SS for Minecraft 1.6.2 + Galacticraft 2.0.4.861. Not only I had problems with the solar panels but also with wiring and sealers that are not working or nearly broken in the GC for 1.6.4.

I'll release all material in the PlanetMinecraft.com with a list of required mods, in a week.