Ezer'Arch's Orbital Space Station and Launch Bases

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Almost done porting my Galacticraft Space Station for Minecraft 1.7.10.

B8FaeJaIEAAW4Zb.png:large

https://twitter.com/EzerArch/status/558827303787315201

But I can't release it now due to a bug in MPS mod that is crashing with CustomNPC. A fix is scheduled for the next release of MPS.

(does anyone notice the guy sitting midair in the station?)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vigilantecow

samo

Oct 30, 2013
Good to hear that but MPS is not that important

and what about the mars and moon base?

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
First, try to install the required mods. You are using the outdated versions of the following mods which my SS was released for:
Galacticraft 250, update it to 266
BiblioCraft 1.8.1, update it to 1.9.2
Modular Powersuits 175, update it to 6-QMX

Second, I think mattparks is crashing with my SS.
Code:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2
at mattparks.mods.space.io.blocks.BlockMagmaRock.func_149691_a(BlockMagmaRock.java:47)

EDIT:
Try this too: open your GalacticraftCore config (.minecraft\config\Galacticraft\core.conf) and set "Space Stations Require Permission" to false. Like this:
Code:
# While true, space stations require you to invite other players using /ssinvite <playername>
  B:"Space Stations Require Permission"=false

Last edited:

SurayTR

Feb 22, 2014
Turkey
First, try to install the required mods. You are using the outdated versions of the following mods which my SS was released for:
Galacticraft 250, update it to 266
BiblioCraft 1.8.1, update it to 1.9.2
Modular Powersuits 175, update it to 6-QMX

Second, I think mattparks is crashing with my SS.
Code:
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2
at mattparks.mods.space.io.blocks.BlockMagmaRock.func_149691_a(BlockMagmaRock.java:47)

EDIT:
Try this too: open your GalacticraftCore config (.minecraft\config\Galacticraft\core.conf) and set "Space Stations Require Permission" to false. Like this:
Code:
# While true, space stations require you to invite other players using /ssinvite <playername>
There is only galacticraft 269 version in downloads section, should i download it?

Well, when I install Modular Powersuits version 6Q-MX the client doesn't open. but everything is normal.

Last edited by a moderator:

SurayTR

Feb 22, 2014
Turkey
Downloaded, but when I install Modular Powersuits version 6Q-MX the black screen appears and mc closes itself

chezpaul

Oct 23, 2014
Hey Ezerarch,

I got your SS in space, am able to walk around in it. It's a ball.
I was able to make it mine. Opened the DIM in NBTExplorer and edited it.
So I can launch to it but when I'm in it, it won't let me /ssinvite people to it.
I get the error saying: "Could not find the space station for your username, you need to travel there first."

So I'm guessing GC doesn't think it's mine yet.
Should I be trying to edit something else ?
I did move the DIM and the data file.

Thanks.

chezpaul

Oct 23, 2014
Thanks for showing me this thread. :cool:
Will try this config change:

Hey... how come the space station looks so different for me ?
I don't have any of the GC blocks. I see some oxygen blocks in your pics.
Unless those were old and you had to take them out?

I see I wasn't the only one asking for Lunar and Mars ports but I can see why it's time consuming.
Thanks anyway.

On a side note, a quick question about air locks. Is there a trick about having them open when you come in front of them if you have it selected as such?
They just won't open.

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Thanks for showing me this thread. :cool:
That's because I prefer to keep everything about a subject in one thread. :)

Hey... how come the space station looks so different for me ?
Depends. Some pics in this thread are very old. The "oxygen blocks" thing was back from the GC version that had that glitch.

I don't have any of the GC blocks.
... is there an empty space or another block occupying the spot? Possibly, due to the changes in the blockID system, it's no longer possible to copy and paste a building or a dimension in an existing world. It was surely possible prior to 1.7.10 or 1.7.2. :S

I think I should test it. If confirmed it fails, I'll try to find out a solution.

On a side note, a quick question about air locks. Is there a trick about having them open when you come in front of them if you have it selected as such?
Yes. Use an Air Lock Controller.
  1. Place an Air Lock Controller in the air lock frame.
  2. Right-click your Air Lock Controller.
  3. Turn on "Player is within: <X meters>", you can choose a distance from the drop-down list.
  4. Optional: Use "Player name is: <>" if you want it to open only for you or another player.
  5. Hit ESC. Done.

chezpaul

Oct 23, 2014
Yes. Use an Air Lock Controller.
  1. Place an Air Lock Controller in the air lock frame.
  2. Right-click your Air Lock Controller.
  3. Turn on "Player is within: <X meters>", you can choose a distance from the drop-down list.
  4. Optional: Use "Player name is: <>" if you want it to open only for you or another player.
  5. Hit ESC. Done.

Of course I did that. I followed directions accordingly. I set it to 1 meter and it just won't open. I tried in different spots. But it just stays closed.
I'll figure it out I guess.

As for copy pasting, I do it all the time.. ;-)
Usually if you have the mod installed, the blocks should show up.