Ezer'Arch's videos, livestreams and images

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
How to defeat the Mars boss with style

To commemorate Modular PowerSuits Addons mod is back, I went to the Moon, spawned the Mars boss and defeated it by non-usual means...

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Ezer'Arch's videos, livestreams and images

Recently I've been making a few things kind of uncategorized or random that don't fit in my project pages. So I think I should create a topic where I could dump some stuff. There it is.

First, for those who don't know, I have some places where you can find my media:
.... linky too much?

Last edited:

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Galacticraft: Mars base, space station and asteroid belt example (Twitch)

A quick overview of what I have done: Mars base and sky example (0:40), news about Mars (7:45), my Space Station (09:35). And an asteroid belt example by JohanKJIP (18:54, download).

And I think they are friends
I feel honored. :3

Last edited:
Reactions: Narcogen

Douglas_Fresh

Sep 17, 2013
Seattle, WA, USA
www.youtube.com
His active in mic twitter
And I think they are friends

He also knows how to properly conduct himself.

Galacticraft: Mars base, space station and asteroid belt example (Twitch)

A quick overview of what I have done: Mars base and sky example (0:40), news about Mars (7:45), my Space Station (09:35). And an asteroid belt example by JohanKJIP (18:54).

That asteroid belt looks absolutely amazing!!!

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Minecraft Techmods - Random Martian Speed-Up (1000 subscribers special)

To celebrate my 1000 sub, just put together some shots of me doing what I like most, sniping mobs with techmods, on my Mars Base world. Don't expect things will make sense. The video was sped up 2x.

It's me playing on my Mars Base, a world that can be downloaded here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/a-base-on-mars-for-galacticraft/.

Not an actual Mars dimension, it's the overworld converted into a martian landscape.

Main mods: Modular PowerSuits, Galacticraft, Gravity Gun, Damage Indicators, Shoulder Surfing Camera. Main resource pack: Aeon (modified). See video description for complete info.

"Oh you! Hello Mr.Creeper. Long time no see. I need to have a talk with you about some issues. I'd like to start with my house... You keep trying to make holesin my walls, I don't like it..."

Last edited:
Reactions: MoltonMontro

Ezer'Arch

May 18, 2013
ezerarch.com
Minecraft Techmods - Pushing worms around on the Moon (Speed-Up)

You think it's easy to push a Martian worm into an inter-dimensional portal?

Yes It's me speaking. The video was sped up 1.5x.

Reactions: MoltonMontro